CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN

"You go home" Taehyung said as he ordered the driver to halt the car.
"But....Sir it will be night soon and I guess it will rain" The driver said,"And considering your condition right now..."

"Please" Said Taehyung as he opened the door,"I'll be fine, tell the others that I went to the library and that nothing happened"

"O-okay sir...Take care" The driver said and Taehyung got off. He watched as the car slowly drive away.

The cold wind made his coat flutter. Taehyung started walking around the busy city.

Taehyung had lost his track in the train of his emotions. He felt his tears whelm up again but he wiped them away.

He could see the clouds thicken and humid shadows hovering over his head, casting melancholy shadows over the city.

Slowly, little drops of chill water came cascading down the sky, now drenching the male.

Taehyung saw everyone who were without a umbrella running to the nearest shelters. Others opened their black umbrellas, he could see kids running around in their vibrant raincoats. A young girl was sharing her baby blue umbrella with a male, they both staring into each other's eyes with pure adoration and nothing else. 

Taehyung was now soaked, his insides tearing and battling with eachother while Taehyung desperately tried to pull himself together.  Hormones flooding inside his veins, giving him a feeling like he was on some drug.

Taehyung made his way to the park, his red hair now sticking on his forehead. His clothes clung to his skin and pressed irritating.

His feet splashed against the puddles formed in the small pits of the park. His socks inside his Gucci shoes wet and the shoes he loved to death, ruined.

Taehyung sat on one of the swings. It automatically accelerated into motion, it rocked back and forth without Taehyung wanting it too.

He stared dead eyed at the park which looked beautiful in the rain, tree coming out in darker shades and flowers defusing their sweet perfumes. But for the male, it was ugly. It was the ugly reality he was living in.

Taehyung just wanted to scream and yell and prove himself right. He wanted to just claw the boys till they shred into tiny pieces. He wanted to burn all the pictures they had together. Wanted to delete every memory he had in his phone, memories he cherished so deeply.

Why didn't he damned started yelling at the boys when they were on the airport. Why didn't he put forward his points. Why didn't he told that he was being torn apart and was pleading for help.

Why just he walked away.

What so ever it was......

Taehyung was hurt.
Hurt like he always have been.

***

"Where the heck were you!?" Taehyung's dad asked him with worry and angry, both mixed in his eyes.

Taehyung didn't said anything and dumped his soaked coat on the floor. His father tried to grab Taehyung's hand but the son just let it slide away.

Sungmin could see his son shiver and his skin wrinkled from staying the rain for too long.
"Taehyung....It is eleven at night. Were the heck were you!?" Sungmin tried again.

Taehyung didn't spoke yet again, he just stared at the floor. A puddle of water forming near his feet, as it dripped from his clothes.

"Taehyung speak up child" Taehyung mother—Seoyun—asked.
"Taehyung what happened" Areum asked as she brought a blanket and draped  it over Taehyung's shoulder.

"Tae....." Baekhyun asked his brother,"Tell us TaeBear"
"TaeBear" Taehyung whispered the name softly,"They called me TaeBear"

"What?" Asked Sungmin in confusion,"Taehyung? Son what's the deal?"

"Tae?" Areum yelled when Taehyung slowly started walking away,"Where are you going"

"Leave me alone" Taehyung spat and then walked unsteady steps to his room and locked the door.

The blanket around him fell on the floor and Taehyung flopped on the bed. He was too tired to even bother and remove his clothes, knowing he'll fall ill.

Fall ill. What if he got pneumonia and he died ??
Would it be the escape for all his worries and hurt.
Taehyung shook his head to get the weird thought out of his mind.

He was shivering with cold and snuggled into the blankets. His clothes were so wet that they even managed to soak the blankets around him.

Taehyung didn't knew for how long his stayed that way until sleep engulfed him.

***

Bangtan were sitting in the plane. There was no sound in the place. They stared at the night sky and then let tears flow down their eyes.

Why were they like that ??

Why was Taehyung like that?

He was playing with their feelings. He wasn't harmed maybe. He just controlled and manipulated them,  when they had a little hope that the boys had forgiven them.

He would fall into a cold facade and push them aside.

Bangtan was sure that the younger would have cried for sometime with his family, gained their sympathies and made a bad image of the boys. And now he would be sipping some expensive red wine from a Hella expensive glass and enjoying his life. He didn't needed them.

And If Taehyung didn't wanted them back, Bangtan didn't wanted him back either.

It was over now.

***

A/N
What a plot twist !! Hehehehehe I am a evil author of yours !! 😈 So guys what do you think will happen now ?? Now that Taehyung is away and the boys think that he doesn't wants them...Will the seven ever meet ???

And the next thing. I couldn't update yesterday because......I went to my frnd's place and FORGOT MY PHONE AT MY HOME !!!!!!! Don't ask me how I spent those two days 😌😌😌😥

So anyone up for double update ?? Tell me.