CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE

Taehyung woke up with his head burning from pain. He stayed laying in the bed for a long time, waiting for the seer pain to subdue.

When the male realized that it won't be going anywhere soon, he got up and went out to make himself some coffee.

Taehyung seated himself on the couch and sipped his coffee while lazily scrolling through his phone.

He came through alot if tweets about bts and himself but chose to ignore them. He switched to Instagram and saw that a army had posted a new picture.

btsstolemywig : Just came across this picture of Taehyungie !!! He looks so cute 💜💜💜 #see_ya_around_buddy

#see_ya_around_buddy

View 2109483283 comments

Hobiismyhope: Tell me moment when he didn't 😒😒

TaeTae3012army : @Hobiismyhope  So truuuu 🤣

Taestan4lyf : sorry to be rude army but I guess you should not post Tae's pictures. I guess he wants to have a private life now.

Angstdsuga : @Taestan4lyf I guess you are right...We should stop this #GiveTaeHisPrivateLife 💜💜

Taehyung couldn't help but smile at the cuteness and consideration of the army. He may not say it out loud but he tried to follow as many as army fan pages with his fake account.

Taehyung was about to like another picture when his phone rang. He picked up the call and hear the sound of his dad.

"Hey Taehyungie !! How are you son?" Sungmin asked in a cheerful voice yet it had a tired undertone.

"I am fine dad !!" Taehyung replied as he sipped his coffee"But you are probably over working"

"Yeah you can say" Sungmin said with a dry Chuckle.
"Is there anything you want me to do?" Asked Taehyung.

"Yes Taehyung I need your help" Sungmin said.
"Say it dad"  Taehyung said with a raised eyebrow.

"Taehyung there are some files at my office" His dad explained,"I need you to have them with you. I can't entrust them into someone else's hands. Please son can you go to Seoul and get those files"

"Dad Areum is in Seoul. She can get them" Taehyung said and sipped his coffee.
"I could have asked her. But she is busy plus I want you to have them. Areum is constantly traveling and the files are really important for the company. Please get them and keep them with you"

"Okay dad. I'll go tomorrow morning" Taehyung said and got up to set the cup in the sink.

"Thank you Tae and sorry for bothering you" Sungmin said.
"Don't be dad" Taehyung said with a soft chuckle,"Not like I hate Seoul"