CHAPTER FORTY-SIX

Jimin sighed as he saw Taehyung flop on the couch and pass out the moment he did. Jimin walked upstairs with heavy steps and laid back in his bed.

He closed his eyes and the darkness engulfed him.

***

Seokjin woke up at ungodly morning hours and groaned when he couldn't sleep again. The male went to the washroom and did his morning routine with a light frown.

Seokjin was Hella tired, he couldn't feel the tiredness when he was walking up and down the house and to the grocery store. But after sleeping, his muscles felt drawn and eyes sucked in cause of lack of sleep.

He silently made his way downstairs and saw Taehyung sleeping on the couch, his blanket had fallen off his body and was now spread across the floorboard.

Taehyung was curled into a ball with a slight pout on his plump lips. His red bangs falling into his closed eyes.

Seokjin softly chuckled as he picked up the the blanket from the floor and laid it back on the younger. Taehyung sighed in his sleep as warmth spread across his body again.

"Wish you had forgiven us Tae" Seokjin whispered and went to the kitchen to prepare the boys some breakfast.

Seokjin made waffles with strawberry cream. He was busy making orange juice when he felt a presence of someone behind him.

Seokjin whirled around and bumped into Taehyung. The younger stumbled back a bit and rubbed his eyes with his fisted hand.

"Sorry Taehyung" Seokjin said as the younger dropped his hand.
"S'okay" Taehyung mumbled, his speech slightly slurred from sleepiness.

"You woke up early?" Seokjin enquired as Taehyung helped himself with a glass of water. He gave a curt nod before gulping down the liquid.

"Yeah" Taehyung answered as he drained the remaining water into the washing basin.

"Wanna eat something?" Seokjin asked as he waved his hand to the prepared breakfast.

"Lemme wash up first" Taehyung said and went upstairs to wash up. He came back down after a few minutes and saw Seokjin laying down two dishes.

"Ahh are we not gonna eat with the others?" Asked Taehyung as Seokjin made him sit.

"Yahh Taehyung you should dry your hair too" Seokjin said as he grabbed the towel hung at Taehyung's neck. He let it drape over the head of the younger and started drying off his damp and fluffy hair.

Taehyung was exceptionally still at the sudden motherly behaviour of the older and fiddled with his fingers and waited without protesting.

"Here all done and dry" Seokjin chuckled and sat in front of Taehyung's seat.
"Shall we?" He said and pointed to the waffle and cream breakfast.

"The others?" Asked Taehyung as he picked the fork and knife.
"They won't wake up till eleven or something" Seokjin said,"We can eat"

Taehyung gave a small nod before eating the food and trying to get away as fast as possible.

"So Taehyung where would you like to go today?" Seokjin asked as he sipped his juice.

Taehyung gave a shrug and said,"Well maybe the beach. I mean we are in Hawaii"

"Oh yes, The beach it is" Seokjin said while bobbing his head up and down. Taehyung gave a slow nod in response and looked back on the plate which was filled with half eaten waffles.

Taehyung took a deep breath before resuming his breakfast. Taehyung was weirdly getting quite uncomfortable from all the love and adoration he was experiencing from the older in front of him.

Taehyung decided that remaining quite and avoiding an conversation was his best option but heck it, Taehyung just played a old and distant memory in his mind.

FLASHBACK

Taehyung had just done his morning routine and was making his way downstairs to the dinning area.

He already knew what was waiting ahead of him. But still be held on a little hope.

Taehyung saw all the boys laughing and joking without him, the moment they saw the younger the laughs died down. Taehyung said a cheerful greeting which the boys ignored.

"Taehyung I forgot to make your breakfast" Seokjin said monotonously.
"It's okay Hyung-ssi!!" Taehyung shrugged off the thought,"I am not hungry anyway"

Seokjin just hummed in response and the boys resumed their breakfast. Taehyung silently made his way to the living area and flopped on the couch.

Taehyung licked his lower lip and waited for the others to finish off their breakfast. Taehyung suddenly heard a crash and raced to the kitchen. He saw a plate scattered on the floor and Jungkook in the mist of it.

Taehyung stared at it with wide eyes and said,"Oh my goodness, Kookie are you okay?"

Taehyung was taken by surprise when Jungkook suddenly yelled for the others. The boys came racing down to see the boys in the kitchen.

"Hyungs! Taehyung just dropped this plate" Jungkook said with fake tears in his eyes. Taehyung gaped at Jungkook with hurt flickering inside him.

"TAEHYUNG !! CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT !?" Seokjin yelled and the next Thing Taehyung knew was a slap placed across his cheek.

END OF FLASHBACK

Taehyung was pulled out of the trance when Seokjin called his name. The male looked up to meet the eyes of the older.

"Are you okay?" Seokjin asked as he noticed Taehyung's nervous behaviour. Taehyung gave a nod and tried to get a hold on the glass but it slipped out of his sweaty hand and fell on the floor.

Taehyung gasped when the glass scattered into million pieces.
"S-Shit" He mumbled,"I-I am So sorry"

"No It's okay" Seokjin said as he made his way to the younger,"You are okay right?"

Seokjin took Taehyung's hand into his and examined it to find any injury, there was none.

Taehyung looked at Seokjin blankly, the only thought in his mind was....

Only if you did the same years ago...Only if you did it, Hyung.