CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX

"Taehyung?" Jimin said to make who was busy packing his stuff.
"Yes Jimin" Taehyung said looked up at Jimin.
"Ummm actually this is for you..." Jimin said and handed Taehyung a envelope.

"What is this?" Asked Taehyung as he opened it.
"Your birthday gift" Jimin said,"We ruined the other one so I thought I should give you this"

Taehyung took out the necklace with the black charm and looked at Jimin.
"You have the black one and I have the white one" Jimin said with a soft smile,"You will wear it right?"

Taehyung looked at it and then let it slide inside the envelope again.
"I'll see" was all he and said.

***

"All set?" Seokjin asked as the boys checked the house for the last time to make sure they had taken everything with them.

"Yes" they said. The band waited for Taehyung come downstairs, he was still up doing something he did told anyone one of them about.

Finally he came down with he luggage bag behind him.
"Did I made you wait for long?" He asked and the boys immediately shook their heads.

Taehyung gave a nod before having the boys pile out of the house. He gave the place one more look before locking the door. Not knowing that after how long will it open again.

Taehyung saw Chanyeol standing near his car with a smile.
"Hey" Taehyung said as he went up to the male.
"Hello Kid" He replied with a smile.

"Here are the keys" Taehyung said as he handed the keys to the male.
"Thanks and I hope you enjoyed your stay in here" Chanyeol said with a grin.

"Trust me I did" Taehyung said and chuckled,"Bye"
"Bye Kid.  Take good care" He said.

"You too" Taehyung said and then went to the boys.

All of them made their way to the airport. Seven of them checked in and then boarded the plane.

Tae never once tried exchanging any word. He knew he won't be able to speak without choking on his bottled up emotions.

Luckily he had a seat with a little kid and the rest of the boys were behind him. Taehyung half the time stared out of the window and half time fell asleep.

On the other hand, the boys were trying to hold back their emotions of letting the boys slip out of their hands.

Will he seriously now go away ??

The flight was to Paris at first, where Taehyung would part his way and then they had a flight back to Seoul.

Well maybe it was it......

***

"So......Ah....I guess bye" Taehyung said. His hand gripping on the the handle of his luggage bag.

"Bye TaeBear" Said the boys in unison.

"Thanks for you time" Taehyung said with a shrug.
"No we should be the one thanking you" Seokjin said. Taehyung gave him a nod and was about to step back when Namjoon called him.

"Yes?" Taehyung asked. He could see his car waiting for him outside the Airport. His driver giving him sympathetic looks and plus his hands in a fist. To come a place a punch whenever possible.

(( All the readers with binoculars sitting in the nearest coffee shop and keeping a close eyes on the boys. One of them with a gun....//// Sry I had to do that 😂😂😂))

"We asked you this many times but you never willed to answer" Namjoon stated,"Today you are staying here and answering the damned question"

"What is it?" Taehyung asked as he looked down on the tiled floor.
"Have you forgiven us yet or not" Hoseok said.

"Taehyung please we have had enough of this" Jungkook said,"You just seem to be okay with everything that is going on and you don't bother look at us and how you are hurting us"

"Jungkook is right" Seokjin said,"Taehyung please just drop this. We are sorry about what happened and we are humans too. Can't we all make mistakes. You should stop being so selfish"

The word cut Taehyung's chest like a sharp dagger. Selfish? Was he being selfish.

His eyes finally began to sting as the boys agreed with Seokjin. Okay now all the time he was the one who was selfish.

"Tell us Taehyung" insisted Hoseok with a voice with was laced with annoyance now.

(( The one reader with the gun aims it at Hoseok))

Taehyung remained silent. Jimin and Yoongi both stared at each other and then at the male in front of them. They could see how tight Taehyung was holding the handle, his knuckles now in the shade of white and pink.

Jimin's eyes fell on the exposed neck of the male. A silver chain that was familiar to him was poking out. He could now even make out the charm's shape that was hidden under his shirt.

He did wore it.

"Look up and tell us!" Namjoon ordered. Taehyung lifted up his head and looked at the boys.

His mind to defeated and tired to even muster a half hearted glare. All he was able to do know was holding himself from breaking apart.

Was it his fault in the end now, was it his fault that he wasn't able to forgive the boys so soon. Was he too slow at letting go.

But maybe the tears in his eyes were evident enough, because the boys' mouth sealed and their expressions turned guilty and saddened.

"I...." Taehyung started, his voice barely above a audible whisper,".......

......I am sorry"
With that Taehyung turned around and left. Tears coming down his eyes like a endless flow, but well hidden from the boys. Like they always have been.