CHAPTER ELEVEN

YOONGI POV

I Walked in the big room. He was laying on the bed with a frown on his face.

I went closer to him and sat beside him on the bed. I was close enough to hear him whimper and twitching.

He was having a nightmare. It dawned on me that he was under the tranquilliser and he won't wake up even if he wanted to.

I took his hand and gave it a squeeze.
"I'm here" I said but it only caused him to whimper more like my voice felt like daggers to him.

Well it was a dagger for him.

"Taehyung it's just me relax" I said. He broke into sweat and his lips went dry. I didn't knew what nightmare he was having but I had to console him someway.

I leaned against him and gave a hug. I held him tightly until his muscles relaxed. His cheeks touched mine as his head relaxed against mine.

I pulled away and gave him a smile.
"I'm sorry" I said and stared at him what felt like eternities.

I slide down from the bed and sat on the stool beside his bed. I signed and held his bandaged hand. I looked over my shoulder at the night sky, the stars shimmered and the moon was a perfect crescent in the sky.

I probed my chin on my hand and yawned with excretion. I rested my head against his fragile arm and then everything became black.

***

JUNGKOOK POV

My heart hammered against my chest as I fidgeted in the front porch of Pd-Nim's house. Jimin rang the bell for the third time. I let out a groan of frustration and pounded my fist my the door.

"OPEN THE DOOR HYUNG PLEASE" I screamed," PLEASE !! PLEASE !! OPEN UP HYUNG I KNOW YOU ARE HERE !!"

Jimin wrapped his arms around my waist and tried to pull me back.

"Jungkook stop-" he said in sorrow voice,"He is not goin to open"

"HE WILL, HYUNG PLEASE. I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE HIM. PLEASE" I broke into a sob and went lump in Jimin's hold,"Please" I whispered.

Jimin started backing off while dragging my crumbling body with him. His warm tears fell on my
shoulder.

"It's too late jungkookie" he said in almost a whisper.

'Jungkookie' only Taehyung can address me as Jungkookie.

I sobbed harder. An aged a lady came and stood in her porch with her night gown pulled over her shoulders. She looked at both of us with a disgusted expression as if we disturbed her sleep.

"Come let's go" said Jimin. He dragged me with him to find the taxi. We both turned our backs at the door and walked away until I heard the door creak open.

***

3RD PERSON POV

The dawn light broke from the white blinds in the girl's room. She let out a groan and sat up straight in her bed. Areum still smelled like sweet pond water and flowers. But her eyes were swollen from crying the whole night. Her eyes fell on the the photo frame of her and the guy with a box smile.

In the picture they both were standing at the foothill of a mountain. Their arms were linked together, Taehyung arm was wrapped around her waist and Areum's elbow was probed on his shoulder. They both had snow in their hair and clothes. Eyes were shining as if someone just them a joke.

Areum smiled at the picture and refused to let the tears from her eyes fall. But the emotions were so over-powering that she sat back on her bed and clutched the Frame tightly against her chest and sobbed.

After sometime she wiped away the tears from her cheeks and set the frame back on the table. She took a quick shower and dressed herself in warm and comfortable clothes. She dabbed layers of makeup to hide her puffed face.

Closing the door behind her she took off to settle some businesses which were left hanging.

***

Taehyung groaned and peeled his eyes open. He felt a foreign weight on his arm and tilted his head a bit to see. He was greeted by a sleeping mint hair guy who was hugging his arm and sleeping soundly. The touch was making Taehyung uncomfortable and insecure.

He pushed away the feeling and tried to sit up without the waking up the mint haired hyung. The moment he sat up a sudden wave of nausea hit him and his head spun in circles making him black out for moment.

Yoongi was happily sleeping with his head rested on the younger ones lap. Pain went shooting through his legs and he bit his tongue to hold back the scream which was build in his mouth.

"Get up Hyung, you are hurting me" He chocked. Yoongi stirred a bit and opened his eyes. The moment he realised what position he was in, his pale white face became tomato red.

He slowly lifted up his head to meet Taehyung's sleepy and disgusted eyes.

"I am sorry, I was just you know here to check on you and then I just I don't know I maybe I-" but then he trailed off because there was nothing else that his stupid mouth formed. He cussed himself under his breath and gave Taehyung as struggled smile which Taehyung promptly ignored.

"Good Morning" He said and yawned. Yoongi wondered if it was a simple statement or wish or was it loaded with sarcasm.

Taehyung wiped the sleep from his eyes and looked at the struggling Older one. He realized what he must be struggling on and smiled quietly and said,"There was no sarcasm"

Yoongi smiled at him and said,"How are you know"

"Quiet well" he plainly said but Yoongi saw the hurt in his cold eye. But it vanished quickly just like it had appeared.

"Eating well ?" Asked Yoongi. Taehyung gave him a small nod and looked at the dawn as it broke the darkness.

Yoongi opened his mouth to say something but it was interrupted by the sharp knock on the door.

"Yes?" called Taehyung and the door opened and revealed a baffled Hoseok.

"Hyung you should have told me that you are here, I was so scared" shouted Hoseok as he entered the room closing the door behind him. Yoongi scowled at him and heard Taehyung snort behind Yoongi's shoulder.

"Well....Taebear how are you ?" asked Hoseok in a sweet kind voice at which Taehyung recoiled.

"Woah Woah Woah wait" he said," Exactly from which date I'm your Taebear" asked Taehyung and went to fits of vicious laughter.

"Um" started Hoseok but he trailed off. He and Yoongi exchanged glances and passes a comman message wordlessly.

Jin was right, he is not he anymore.

***
Not edited.