CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

-unedited-

"RISE AND SHINE!!"

Taehyung shot up straight in his bed and gasped for breath. Jimin laughed at the reaction he drew out from his friend.

"The heck?" Taehyung said but surprisingly there was no angry edge to it.

"We have practise today..Remember?" Jimin smiled as Taehyung growled.

"I need a vacation" Taehyung grumbled as he pulled himself away from the warmed up blanket.

"We all had one Tae" Jimin cooed and heard a snort from the other.
"That wasn't a vacation" Taehyung said as he squeezed toothpaste on his brush,"We all were practically running to and fro in hospitals"

Jimin frowned as Taehyung shut the door of the bathroom. He got up from the bed and announced,"Be down in 10"

He heard no response and made his way downstairs. Jin was making breakfast and the others were sitting on the dinning table.

"What's up ChimChim?"Hoseok asked when he saw the frown lacing the younger's face,"Taehyung lashed out again?"

"Hmm I guess he is becoming the second Yoongi of the group" Jimin said and sat on his chair.

Yoongi scowled at the younger and the others laughed.

Taehyung came downstairs a moment later. He was wearing black jeans with a black t-shirt.

Tell Taehyung to rock black outfits.

"Good morning" He said as if there was nothing good in the morning.
"Good morning Tae" Everyone said and smiled at the member.

The breakfast was finished quickly and the boys went outside and sat in the van.

Taehyung took the window seat with Jimin. The boy gazed outside the window with headphones and no interest in the others.

***

"Jungkook do the turn nicely" Said the Dance teacher with a little frown.
"I am sorry" Jungkook said and bowed.

For some ungodly reasons, The Jeon Jungkook wasn't able to concentrate on the dance practise. He kept on staring into the void and zoned out frequently.

The beat rushed into his ears and he started doing the steps. Once again Jungkook zoned out and stopped short in his step.

He was pulled out from the trance when someone knocked into him from behind.

Both the bodies tangled and fell on the floorboard with a loud thud.
Jungkook groaned when he head collided with the ground.

The person on top of him wheezed for breath. His warm breaths tickling Jungkook's ears.

"SHIT !!" Hoseok yelled and made his way to the fallen boys. The band gathered around them and helped them up.

Jungkook turned around to apologise to the member and saw the face of Taehyung.

"What in the world you were thinking when you stopped" Taehyung snapped.
"I am sorry Hyung" Jungkook apologised and held back his forming tears.

Never once Taehyung had raised his voice at Jungkook. He felt messed up and thought of no way to apologise the older.

He heard Taehyung scoff. And tears came up more.
"Taehyung It's okay" Namjoon said as he patted the younger's shoulder,"It was an accident"

"It wasn't" Jungkook said. All the heads snapped towards his direction,"It was my fault. I Zoned out and made us fall. I am sorry hyung. I am so sorry"

"It's okay" Taehyung said but there was consoling edge in his voice. Daggers embedded in Jungkook's chest as he bit his lip.

"Take some rest" The dance teacher announced when he noticed the tense atmosphere and walked away.

All the boys grabbed water bottles. And scattered around the room. Namjoon traced his vision with the movements Taehyung.

The younger quietly walked out of the room. Namjoon followed behind him without telling anyone.

He saw Taehyung enter the restrooms and he followed behind the younger. Namjoon peeked through the door and saw Taehyung leaning against one of the sinks and wheezing for breath.

He stayed put until he was sure to make a appearance.

Taehyung drew in sharp breath and tried to recover the lack of oxygen in his lungs.

The impact may have seemed harmless but it had knocked out all the air from Taehyung's weak body.

These were the after affects of the accident. A little impact was enough to make Taehyung weak and vulnerable.

His legs buckled and his knees made a contact with the marble floor. Taehyung rubbed his chest as black dots swam in his vision.

"Taehyung" He heard a voice and looked up but his head spun and vision blurred.

"Are you okay?" The person asked. He sat beside Taehyung hugged him close to his chest.

Taehyung groaned as he wanted to pulled away but the hold tightened. He had no option but to give in.

The person held him for several minutes until Taehyung had retrieved his breaths and the blackened vision cleared.

The hold broke and he looked up to meet the eyes of the leader. Namjoon grabbed Taehyung's shoulder's and said,"Are you okay now?"

Taehyung slowly nodded and made an attempt to get up but Namjoon held his body down.

"Tell me what happened" Namjoon ordered.
"Probably the affect of the impact" Taehyung spoke,"It happens"

"Did you consulted the doctor about this?" Namjoon asked, his eyebrows knitted in thick concern.

"I....." Taehyung broke the eye contact. He had not consulted any doctor about this.

"Taehyung you haven't!!" Namjoon exclaimed,"Are you insane?? You are getting a freakimf breathing problem and you haven't told any doctor and not even us?"

"It's okay" Taehyung said,"It passes away soon"
"Tae what if it's something serious" Namjoon Insisted,"Please consult a doctor"

Taehyung gave the older a sharp look and said,"Never in years you were worried about me. And now out of the blue you are so heck concerned!"

"Taehyung how many times should we apologise to you?" Namjoon asked desperately as Taehyung yanked his hand away from Namjoon's and stood up.

"No amount of sorries can fix the wounds you all have left on my heart" Taehyung said and walked out of the restroom, leaving behind a broken leader who miserably regarded his mistakes the millionth time.