CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

Taehyung stared out of the small window and gazed down at the sparkling city.

Everything seemed too small from up there. Taehyung sipped the coffee he had and ran his vision through the city as it slowly disappeared below him.

"Are you missing them?" He heard a voice beside him. Taehyung turned his head to look at Areum beside him with a worried expression.

"Nah~" Taehyung said and concentrated outside the window again. But the city of Seoul was long gone. Heck, Korea was gone.

All Taehyung could see were white cloud that covered the sky like a hazy white blanket. Keeping away the view from The male's eyes.

"Did you wrote them a good bye letter?" Asked Areum. Taehyung shook his head while still looking out.

Areum sighed softly and leaned her head against the head rest of the seat. She was taken aback when Taehyung suddenly appeared at her doorstep and said that they as a flight to catch.

Hastily, Areum had thrown anything She could find in her closet. Taehyung told her everything of what happened.

She sighed again when she realised that she had left her favourite necklace at her place.

"I am sleepy" Taehyung said and finished off his coffee and layed back down to sleep.

Areum stayed silent in the flight and stared into the void. She glanced at her best friend ever now and then to make sure God knows what.

A lot had happened in the past years and Areum didn't appreciated it. She was scared of everything now.

She was afraid that even a single touch on something would ruin it forever.

She remembered once when She discovered Taehyung'a habit of hiding his feeling with a smile.

They both were sitting together at the pond and talking about anything then could think about.

Taehyung had received a text from his members and it read : Come back dickhead or are you dead. Be dead actually.

Areum knew Taehyung was hurt but instead of crying or frowning he just smiled sadly and they together left.

He was beaten up afterwards, cause she had treated the bruises on his back the next day.

She closed her eyes and tried to shut out every thought in her mind. Sadly sleeping was the only way out.

She felt her head touch with Taehyung's shoulder and his arm protectively wrap around her and then she was asleep.

***

"WELCOME HOME TAEHYUNGIE!!" Was the first thing Taehyung heard when he set his foot down.

"Hyung-ssi, Our real home is in Daegu and you are just living in Paris for business reasons" Taehyung said but he gave a bear hug to his brother.

Baekhyun felt how fragile his brother felt right now.
"Hey Baekhyun oppa" Areum said and gave Baekhyun a hug.

"Hello Areum-ssi" Baekhyun said,"Now both of you to the car. You must be hella tired"

"We are" Both of them agreed as he made their way to the BMW parked outside the airport.

"Well Taehyung why all of a sudden you felt the need to come to Paris?" Asked Baekhyun,"Not like We mind it but I am just curious"

"I understand Hyung" Said Taehyung,"I needed a break. That's all"
"Are you sure?" Asked Baekhyun.

"Yes hyung-ssi" Said Taehyung with a nod. Baekhyung hummed in response as he drove through the roads of Paris.