CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR

Jungkook woke up with a burning head ache and a nausea. He groaned as he pulled away from the couch.

"Damn it, did Yoongi just left me here?" He mumbled to himself and ruffled his hair in frustration.

The house was silent except from the sounds of shuffling in the rooms, as the members woke up from their slumber.

Jungkook got up and made his way upstairs to his room. He opened the door to see Yoongi standing at the bathroom door and holding some clothes. Which vaguely looked like Gucci.

"Yahhh hyung who is in the shower" Asked Jungkook and Yoongi's smile fell.

"It's me" He heard the deep voice, on cue Taehyung's red head poked out of the door,"Tell you damned hyung to give me my clothes"

"Yoongi hyung give it" Jungkook said with a frown.
"Fine" Yoongi said with a sigh,"Taehyung but your face looks Hella good when you are annoyed"

"I'll show how good it looks when I am murdering you" Taehyung snarled and snatched the clothes from Yoongi's hands.

Taehyung banged the door close and Jungkook flinched.
"Woah what happened!?" He hissed at Yoongi who was laughing at the moment.

"Oh nothing believe me" Yoongi said and covered his mouth to hold back the giggles.

"Damn it hyung !! Tell me" Jungkook said and grabbed Yoongi's shoulders who was going weak from laughter.

"Should I tell you?" Yoongi said and then lowered his voice to speak,"I'll tell you later"

"Tell me now" Jungkook said and Yoongi quickly told him what happened. From waking up to pissing Taehyung and then making him blush like a mad puppy.

Jungkook let out a nervous chuckle and said,"He will kill you soon"
"Oh he won't" Yoongi scoffed.

"Anyways how is your hangover going on?" Yoongi asked as he sat on the bed.
"It is not so well" Jungkook said as he slipped under the blanket.

The scent of musk and spices entered his senses almost making him dizzy.
"Woah was Taehyung sleeping here last night" He asked as he went down more into the blanket, taking in the strong smell of the older.

"Yeah he was" Yoongi said with a smile,"His cologne is too good"
"Yah it is" Jungkook subconsciously agreed.

"What do you think it is?" Yoongi asked.
"Gucci?" Jungkook guessed, cause it was more than obvious. Army doesn't calls Taehyung Gucci King for nothing.

"Yes Gucci limited addition" They both heard a voice and their heard snapped to Taehyung, who stepped out wearing a oversized white shirt and black skinny jeans. A loose thin tie hung around his collar almost like a necklace.

"Nice outfit" Yoongi said,"But don't you think that is too hot for Hawaii?"
"Oh of course. I am too hot for Hawaii" Taehyung said and then went outside.

"Did he just said that?!" Jungkook asked while gawking.
"Was there anything wrong in that fact?" Asked Yoongi.
"Nope" Agreed Jungkook.

"Now get ready and get you thick head downstairs" Yoongi as he walked out of the room.

"Yahh Hyung can I get some pain killers?" Asked Jungkook.
"Hmm I don't know where they are kept" Admitted Yoongi,"I guess you should either ask Seokjin or Taehyung"

"Oh yeah" Jungkook said and massaged his forehead.
"Do come before we finish the Breakfast" Said Yoongi before going out.

"Arghhhh I'll never drink again" Jungkook said and went inside the bathroom.

He groaned one long time before doing his morning routine. His head was still burning and he just wanted to lay down into the blanket which smelled like the Gucci limited addition cologne.

Jungkook went downstairs and saw all the boys sitting on the dinning table. Seokjin was ranting about Namjoon cutting his onions the wrong way and ruining his sandwiches.

While Namjoon was trying to apologize and Jimin laughing at him. Hoseok was talking with Yoongi about some Lyrics and songs.

And then there was Taehyung. He was lazily poking his beacons and scrolling through his phone. He looked at if he was too busy in his own little world, not once bothered about the loud noises around him. Occasionally he plump lips tugged up in a soft smile when he probably found some funny stuff.

"Good morning" Taehyung said when Jungkook sat beside him.
"Good morning hyung" Jungkook said and peeked at Taehyung's phone. The male was texting someone and switched between another apps.

Jungkook could only make out a few words in the text. He shifted his position and then got a clear view of messages.

BACON HYUNG 🖤 :
Dude how is it goin ?? Are u serious that u drink last night ??!! Dad will kill you if he found out !!!

TaeBear 😍💜 :
Oh come on hyung-ssi it wasn't THAT much !! Just a Blue Hawaii and a couple of shots.....

BACON HYUNG 🖤:
DUDE !!! Blue Hawaii ??? Without me !?! I am gonna kill u the moment I will see u nxt time.

TaeBear 😍💜 :
Hehehe okay hyung !! 😉😉😏 But srsly the drink is toooooo gud 🔥 u gonna luv it !!

BACON HYUNG 🖤:
HAHAHAHA 2 alcoholic brothers 😂😂😂

TaeBear 😍💜:
Indeed !!

BACON HYUNG 🖤:
Did you have ur breakfast yet ??

TaeBear 😍💜:
I am having it rn

BACON HYUNG 🖤:
Ohhhh how is it ??

TaeBear 😍💜:
Hmmm....Good ?? Maybe...Dunno tbh.... Actually Hyung I wanna come back home 😭😭😭😭😭 I miss you all sm

BACON HYUNG 🖤:
Is everything okay ?? Are you getting along well with the boys ??

TaeBear 😍💜:
I dunno....K bye ttyl

BACON HYUNG 🖤:
-Hello !?!
-Taehyung
- TaeBear !?!? Come back !! What happened !!?! Are you okay !?!?
- I know you have seen the message !! Hello !!???? Taehyung !!!
- FUCK IT !!! REPLY

Taehyung read those messages and then switched off his phone. Jungkook couldn't help but hide the frown on his face.

He was so up close to Taehyung that he saw gloss flicker in his eyes and he blinked it away.

Jungkook sighed in his mind.

Taehyung was too a human with emotions after all.

_______

A/N
Hey everyone !! Hope you r having a gr8 day rn.....
So first of all...
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR 5K READS !!!!!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
IT MEANS SOOOO MUCH TO ME !! 😭💜

So Second thing,
           I want to tell you guys that.... Actually basically it's a warning or maybe I am telling you guess before hand or maybe that it's a spoiler alert....idk. 
                      But the thing is, the next three to four chapters will be filled with sadness and inner feelings.....So they are gonna be maybe, HELLA BORING !!!!
        So. Please bear with me before the chaps get spiced up again !!
  Cause I already know that the current chaps are getting boring and stuff. But please bear with me......!?

                                        XOXO
~Author