CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE

Author : H-hey ever-everyone...um...ah... actually...

Taehyung : *looks up from th phone* Author-nim just say it ! It's not that difficult.

Author : You dunno it is !! I am writing this story !!

Taehyung : I'm the lead role of this story. Just say it author-nim.

Author : Fine....ah...um..mmh.. actually

Taehyung : Fuck it. I'll say it ! This is the last chapter guys. Enjoy.

Author : *glares* I hate you

Taehyung : Epilogue and end note will follow soon after. Chapter will be edited later. And author-nim the feeling is mutual.

Yoongi didn't know for how long Taehyung sobbed in his chest. His shirt was soaked by the time the younger's heavy broken sobs turned to soft sniffles.

Taehyung clung to the older like his life depended on it. Yoongi could feel Taehyung shiver from cold and the floor seemed rather hard today.

Yoongi gazed down at the clawed skin of you the younger's arm. Blood was oozing out a little but other cuts were already clotted. The male traced his thumb on the younger's cheek while Taehyung let out soft sniffles.

"Taehyung" Yoongi Finally broke the silence,"Are you okay now?"
"No" Taehyung whispered back, his voice was deeper and more raspy from the amount of screaming and crying he had done.

"Do you want me to put bandages?" Asked Yoongi. Taehyung meekly shook his head and hugged the older a little more tighter.

Taehyung moved in Yoongi's hold and them pulled away, making Yoongi regard him with a confused expression.

Taehyung didn't bother say anything and got in the bed. Yoongi looked at him as the younger just pat the space beside him causing a smile to crack on Yoongi's face.

He crawled up and laid beside him, pulling the blanket over their bodies as they cuddled into each other again and Taehyung closed him eyes.

"Don't leave hyung" Taehyung's voice was barely audible,"..-atleast not for now"
"I won't leave ever again Taehyung" Yoongi assured and hugged the younger close. He didn't notice as Taehyung bit his lower lip and whispered,"That won't happen"

Both the males stayed closed with each other for rest of the day. Not getting out, not moving. Just into each other's warmth as if it would save their lives.

Eventually, Yoongi felt his eyelids go heavy and he slipped into unconsciousness. He didn't notice when Taehyung pulled away and gave a peck on his forehead and mumbled a 'I am sorry' and got off the bed.

***

Yoongi got up from a slumber and looked around, Taehyung was no where near him which made his breath hitch. He scrambled out of the bed and yanked open the door of the washroom which was cold and empty.

Yoongi let out a soft cry as he ran out of the room and yelled.
"TAEHYUNG!" He let out a scream of desperation and raced downstairs. All the boys who were half asleep in their room, came running out of their rooms and gawked at Yoongi who opened every possible door and looked for the younger.

"Yoongi!? What's the deal!?" Namjoon shouted and grabbed the male's shoulder to hold him in place. Yoongi had a wild look in his eyes and some tears mixing with the anger and frustration.

"Where is Taehyung?" He breathed out and pulled out Namjoon's hold and raced and screamed for Taehyung. Jungkook with Jimin leaped in action and searched for the male they found no where. It all felt like a déjà vu and they were living a nightmare.

"Did you find him?" Seokjin asked as they all gathered in the living room. The boys shook their head, Jungkook came running downstairs and almost stumbled when he reached the boys.

"Hy-hyung I fo-found t-this" He stuttered and handed the oldest a clean folded paper.
"Don't tell me" Seokjin muttered and he let his eye scan the paper,his knees buckled when he finished reading and the paper fell off from his hand. Jimin quickly grabbed it and the boys urged him to read. He gulped and began reading out loud the bold handwriting which looked like it was written with a slightly shaking hand.

Dear Bangtan,
By now I am sure that you know that who is this. And why am I writing this as well. Hyungs, Jungkook I am sorry. So so sorry.
After all this I guess that you guys were never at fault. After hearing everything from you yesterday, I realized that it was none of your fault. I guess it was my fault in this or maybe even my family. The reason behind Pdnim's doing was greed. My dad, he owned the company shares. Pdnim wanted him to sell them so that he had a better hold over BigHit. But my dad refused, Pdnim was angered by this and he took out revenge quite nicely I guess.
I am sorry that this happened. I should have tried finding the reason behind this before making assumptions. I took rash decisions and that is what my reckless behaviour is.
I know you guys want me back and that you want me forgive you. Believe me, I may not accept it but I already have. From day one till now, I have forgiven you. All the cold behaviour was because I was scared, scared that maybe if I let my guard down you'll hurt me again. I was scared of being hurt. Guys trust me I love you, a lot actually. But I can't trust you guys anymore. I can't live with you without having the heavy feeling and guilt over my shoulders.
I will support you, I promise I will but please don't expect me to live with you again. Hyung, Jungkook please don't stop your career because of me. Please keep on writing such good and motivating lyrics for our army, for me. You guys have come far without me, go on ahead. I am there, remember whenever you guys would be performing I'll be there, cheering for you guys. Not maybe in the crowd but I'll be there. I was a chapter of your book, and now my chapter has ended. That doesn't means that you guys need to stop writing the whole book. Maybe someday our fates may collide and we'll meet again? But I guess for now it's better if we stay far.
Don't try looking for me, please. Don't feel sad about this. I am leaving, not because I hate you. I am leaving cause I want to have some time alone. I have no idea of where I'll be going after this, but I know that your way is up the stairs of fame. Go ahead and climb them up, I'll be glad to see you all at the top of the whole world. You'll stumble down but please don't stop. There are people who look up to you, I look up to you.
I am gonna cherish all our moments together. Bangtan I cried a alot, I laughed a lot and it was really beautiful. Beautiful and amazing. My time with you guys may have been turbulent but I don't regret any of it. I don't regret being a part of your group. Thank you for every memory you guys gave me. I respect you all and love you all, all beyond any boundary.

Gonna miss you all.
I love you.
Kim Taehyung, TaeBear.

The paper slipped out of the little fingers of the male and slowly fell on the floor.