CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE

Taehyung woke up with a sore back. Well, he was excepting that. Taehyung sat up in the couch and yawned.

The house was dead silent, so he assumed that all the others were asleep. Taehyung got up from the couch with a groan and looked at his phone.

It flashed the time '4:50'. Damn it did he just woke up at five in the morning. Taehyung pouted when he knew that he was nowhere near sleepy now.

He pulled away from the couch and went to the kitchen. He made himself a cup of coffee And went outside. He wrapped the blanket around himself and sat on the swimming pool chair (or whatever it is called 😅)

Taehyung sipped the coffee and sighed as the warm liquid spilled over his taste buds. The air was cooler than compared to proper day and it was calming.

Taehyung took another sip and watched the ocean at the distance rolling in and out, kissing the beach sand before going back again.

Taehyung sighed and leaned back on the chair, atleast it was more comfortable than the couch he had to sleep on.

Taehyung closed his eyes and tried to remember the last time he felt so relaxed and calm. The day he left ??

Taehyung frowned when he remembered those conflicting feeling in his heart that morning. How he wanted to stay but still his hands worked to write the resign letter.

He remembered how hard was it for him to control those tears when Namjoon told that Pdnim wished Taehyung to leave.

What was his fault ?? Was the only thought in his mind. Heck, what was his fault from the start. No one knew, it was as if the members just started hating him out of the blue.

Taehyung opened his eyes again, in the hope that maybe the thought should leave but he could feel a warm tear slip from his eye. He sniffed before taking another sip from the cup.

"Why me" He whispered to himself and looked ahead of him as the sun slowly rose from the horizon.

Taehyung was kinda surprised at the event yesterday. But somehow it had triggered a memory he begged that he had never remembered again.

FLASHBACK

Taehyung was sitting on the dinning table and waiting for the boys to come back home. Today was his birthday, he just wanted to celebrate it with his members.

Taehyung happily jumped up when he heard the door open. Six boys entered and a strange smell filled the space.

Taehyung's nose scrunched up when he realised what it was.
"Yahh Taehyung why are you up to late" Hoseok asked, his speech slurred. He inched closer to the younger which made him gulp.

"T-today i-is my bir-birthday hy-hyung" Taehyung stuttered,"I wanted to c-celebrate it with you"

"Okay" Hoseok said and pinched Taehyung's cheek. The younger softly flinched at the touch.

"Guys we should make Taehyung a cake" Hoseok cooed and the boys got the hint and chuckled darkly.

"Come Tae lemme make you a cake" Jimin said and pushed the male on the floor. Taehyung fell on his knees and whimpered.

"Okay so the first ingredient is—" Jungkook said before pouring a bag of flour over Taehyung's head making the older to cough and gag as the dry power filled his mouth and coated his hair and clothes,"Flour"

"And the cake can't be complete without—" Yoongi said and cracked three eggs on the younger's head,"Eggs"

"Yahhh Yoongi what about chocolate" Namjoon said and poured chocolate sauce over Taehyung's shivering body. Taehyung bit his lip to hold back the screams and sobs of disgust.

"And also can't forget the special ingredient" Jimin scoffed and poured that thing over the male. Taehyung gagged when he realised what it was. He hated when Beer came cascading down his body and seeped inside in clothes.

"Oh my god guys" Seokjin said dramatically,"The dish is not complete yet"
"Really!?" The boys asked.

"Yes" Seokjin said and grabbed leftover sea weed soup from the refrigerator,"We don't do birthdays without sea weed soup"

The oldest poured the last bowl over Taehyung. The boys laughed at his condition and then went back to their rooms. Seokjin ordered Taehyung to clean the mess and then went up.

The male alone in the dark room was sobbing and gagging, hating himself for acting so vulnerable.

He hated it. He really did.

END OF FLASHBACK

Taehyung gasped when he felt something pressed against his lower back. The male was pulled out of his trance when the pain in his back burst out.

"Ahh shit...aahh" Taehyung groaned as Jungkook massaged his sore shoulders.
"Damn it hyung...It knew your muscles were gonna be sore" Jungkook sighed.

"Yahh leave it" Taehyung said.
"Lemme massage it" Jungkook insisted but Taehyung shook off the younger's hand.

"Why are you up" Taehyung asked as he looked at Jungkook.
"I just wanted to drink water and then saw you here" Jungkook said and sat beside the older.

"Can I have that please?" Jungkook meekly asked and pointed to the cup in Taehyung's hands.
"Feel free" Taehyung said and handed the cup to the Maknae. Jungkook touched the rim to his lips and tipped it up.

Strong taste filled his mouth and he immediately pulled it back.
"Woah this is too strong!" He exclaimed as he handed back the cup to the chuckling older.

"I like it that way" Taehyung said with a shrug and sipped the coffee.
"Hyung may I ask you something?" Jungkook asked.

"It depends upon the question" Taehyung said.
"Can we both go out for a drink tonight?" Jungkook asked with a huge grin.

"You can't even handle strong coffee. I don't know what will happen if you drink alcohol" Taehyung said, amused.

"Don't worry we'll take Yoongi hyung with us" Jungkook laughed and showed his bunny teeth.

"You'll pay" Taehyung said and gulped down rest of the coffee.

"I'll pay" Jungkook agreed as his insides blew up with ecstasy.