CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

Jungkook's heart turned to lead the moment the word escaped the lips of the older.

Hatred

Why not? He had the full right to use that word. All Taehyung recieved in Bangtan was Hatred and nothing else.

Still Jeon Jungkook had the guts to counter.
"Why Hyung?!" He asked. Taehyung gave him a blank expression.

"Jungkook I used to think that you were hyperactive but now I realised that you are a dumbass as well" Taehyung stated and Jungkook turned crimson red.

"Hyung but we all love you" Jungkook desperately said.
"Crap and bullshit" Taehyung scoffed.

Jungkook tried to contain his cool but the smirk Taehyung was giving was making it difficult.

"We love you Taehyung" Jungkook Said.
"Would you had loved me if I had never met that accident or if I was still clingy and innocent" Taehyung asked and Jungkook went still.

Would he ?

Would he have loved him?

"I......" Jungkook started but trailed off. Taehyung snorted.

"See. If you could love me earlier, So don't show me you fake love. Cause.I.Am.Sick.Of.It" He said emphasizing the words.

"Hyung...Listen" Jungkook insisted but Taehyung pointed his finger at the door.

"Get out" He snarled.
"Hyung.." "Out"
"Please" "Leave"
"I love you hyung!!" "LEAVE THE FREAKING ROOM JEON JUNGKOOK"

Jungkook was pushed out of the room and the door closed on his face. The boys were sitting on the floor outside the room.

And by the looks of it They had listened to everything. Seokjin opened his mouth to say something but Jungkook cut him off by saying,"Leave me alone"

He left the place and locked himself in his room. A vague memory came into his mind, leaving him in pieces he could do anything to gather and put back in place.

FLASHBACK

Taehyung was sitting on the couch and sighed softly. All the boys had left to the mall.

Jungkook was having some bad mood swings these days and snapped at everything he saw.

The maknae came downstairs and scowled the moment he saw the older sitting on the couch.

Taehyung was the last person he wanted to see right now. The older looked up at the Younger and smiled.

"Hello!!" He cooed at the younger and he frowned. Taehyung smile fell when he reaslised his action and mumbled a soft apology.

The younger scoffed loudly and went to the kitchen for a glass of water. Jungkook threw a full glass of chilled water and sighed.

Taehyung walked sheepishly inside the kitchen and said,"Would you like to eat something Kookie?"

"What did to called me?" Jungkook snapped at the older and made him flinch.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's collor and smashed his fragile body against the wall.

Taehyung gasped for air and Jungkook wrapped his hands around Taehyung's back.

"I-I am s-sorry Jungkook, please don't hit me" The older whimpered and Jungkook leaned his face closer to the older.

"It is Jungkook for you Mr.Pathetic" He   spat and loosened his hold on his neck. Taehyung's legs buckled and he grabbed his chest as he wheezed for air.

"Call me Kookie again and I'll rip your tongue out" Jungkook threathened and gave a fair well kick in Taehyung's chest and left the male sobbing and gasping on the floor.

END OF FLASHBACK

Jungkook pulled his hair  in annoyance and screamed in the pillow. He hit his hyung.

Jungkook threw the pillow towards the wall and a soft thud was sounded . Jungkook grabbed the next thing in his hand and threw it away, which turned out to be his phone.

The screen shattered into million pieces and Jungkook cursed. He layed back down on his bed and let out a frustrated scream.

He breaths began to become heavy. Tears obstructed his vision. He wanted to tear out his arms because he had hurt his hyung with them.

Jungkook laid at his side and let the tears fall. Tears of pure hatred. Not on anyone else, but Jungkook himself.

He hated himself.

He heard the door creak open. A series of cursed followed. Jungkook shot up in his bed to see disappointed face of Taehyung.

"R.I.P phone" He said and then looked up at Jungkook,"Was breaking your damned phone a solution?"

"Hyung.....What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked with a hoarse voice.

"Well basically the others left for some fresh air. Leaving behind me and you..Me cause I denied and you cause they wanted to give you some time alone...And it Four in the morning by the way..We have practise soon" Taehyung explained he as picked a way through the glass shreds,"I heard you screaming like someone just cut off you fingers..So I came to check, If it was happening or not"

"I am fine" Jungkook mumbled softly.
"Doesn't looks like" Taehyung said and jerked his chin towards Jungkook's arms.

Jungkook looked down to see red nail marks on his arms, There were a few cuts here and there and blood seeped out of them.

"How?" Jungkook asked and realised that maybe he did it while screaming.

Taehyung sighed and Jungkook felt the weight shift on the bed as Taehyung sat down.

"Hey Jungkook" He heard Taehyung sat softly,"Look I am sorry for hurting you"

Jungkook looked up at him with shocked eyes. Taehyung looked back at him with utter apologetic expression.

"It's okay Hyung" Jungkook Said with a soft smile. Taehyung pursed his lips together and gave Jungkook a curt nod.

He stood up to leave but Jungkook held his sleeves and said,"H-Hyung there is something I want to tell you"

Taehyung sat back down and spoke,"Hmmm what is it?"
"These days I have nightmares" Jungkook Said and closed his eyes shut,"Horrible people with no facial features trying to hurt me. And then there is you leaving me alone when them torture me out"

"-I am not able to sleep hyung. I am scared because I don't want to see it again and again"

"Is it the reason you were zoning out" Taehyung asked and Jungkook reluctantly nodded.

"Hyung can you sleep with me?" Jungkook asked and looked up at the older.

Taehyung pursed his lips and looked away, He looked as if he was weighing his options.

Finally he sighed and said,"As you wish"
Jungkook contained the scream of excitement that was about to escape his mouth.

Taehyung crawled beside Jungkook on the bed and both the boys laid down, curling in the warmth of the blanket and their bodies.

"Thank you hyung" Jungkook said as he smiled widely at the older. Taehyung closed his eyes and mumbled a 'It's okay' but soon he was asleep from staying out the whole night.

Jungkook stared at the face of the older for a long time and drank in all his features.

Slowly, as in not to wake up the older. Jungkook cuddled into the body of the male beside him. He took in a deep breath and loved how the scent of Lemon and mint from the older filled his nose.

Jungkook bit his lip to hold the gasp when Taehyung hugged the boy closer. A arm under his head and other over his waist. Their legs interwined together.

"I will keep the nightmares away" Taehyung whispered and the maknae smiled, burying his face in the older's chest and letting sleep take over him.

The last thing he knew was Taehyung kissing the top of his head and then threads of sleep tugged him away.