CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

Guess who is the birthday girl here !! A update for all of you ^^

Sun shone through the blinds of the room. Taehyung groaned and covered his face with the blanket.

Accepting his defeat against the sun, he sat up slowly in his bed while rubbing his eyes with the heel of his palm.

"Good morning TaeBear" Taehyung heard the sleepy voice of his brother coo beside him.

Taehyung looked down at his brother and smiled while saying,"Good Morning Hyung-ssi"

Taehyung looked around to see his own bed vacant and said,"Why Am I here hyung?"

"You came to sleep with last night" Baekhyung said sleepily and pulled his brother back down to sleep with him,"Lets sleep TaeTae...We were partying the whole night"

"Yahh..But the sun is glaring at me" Taehyung said in a worn out voice as he layed his head on the chest of I brother and arm around his abdomen.

"I will beat the sun up then" Baekhyung said and pressed a button on a remote and the blinds closed.

"Of course" Taehyung said sleepily,"Automated Blin....."

Baekhyun smiled as his brother fell asleep again in his hold. He placed a kiss on the top of the younger's head and stayed there in the position for a long time. Taking in the lemon and mint scent of his brother that he missed so much.

Slowly, fatigue took over him and he dozed off with Taehyung.

***

Baekhyun woke up again after four hours. Taehyung was still soundly asleep beside him.

Baekhyun didn't wanted to wake him up yet so instead, slowly he parted away from the younger. Taehyung let out a whine of protest as he lost the heat of the older.

Baekhyun chuckled at the cuteness of the younger and kissed his forehead softly.

He took a quick shower and went downstairs. When Baekhyun was passing from his Father's study he heard the beeping of the Fax machine.

Curious, Baekhyun went inside and saw as a paper came out. He grabbed it and ran his eyes through the content of the paper.

His eyes widened at the realization and he quickly folded the paper and chucked it in his pocket and went outside the study.

His hands were shaking badly as he went to the living room to find his family sitting and talking.

Areum smiled at Baekhyun as he came into her view.
"Becon Oppa!! Good morning" She said and smiled widely at her brother.

"Good morning buttercup" Said Baekhyun with a smile. He sat beside her and Areum felt him shaking.

"Baekhyunie are you okay dear?" Asked his mother with a worried expression.
"I am fine mom" He said and tried his best to maintain his smile.

"Where is Taehyung-ssi??" Asked his father as he set aside his newspaper.
"He is still sleeping" Said Baekhyun.

"You go and wake him up...Cause I want to have breakfast" Pouted Areum.

"Okay Okay" Laughed Baekhyun, glad that he got the chance to escape the place.

Baekhyun raced upstairs and went inside his room. He made sure that no one was around and locked the door.

Taehyung was still sleeping, cuddled into to number of blankets. Baekhyun went up to his brother.

He grabbed his wrist and pulled him up into sitting position. Taehyung shrieked with surprise. Taehyung sloppily opened his eyes and glared at his brother.

"What kind of way it that hyung?" Taehyung asked. Baekhyun pulled out the paper from his pocket and threw it at Taehyung's face.

"What the heck it that?!" He whispered yelled, not wanting to get any attention of any maid who may be outside.

Taehyung unfolded the paper and read it slowly. His eyes widened at the realization and he looked up Baekhyun.

"What the heck is goin on between you and your members?" Baekhyun hissed.

"Nothing" Taehyung said, knowing that the topic as inevitable.
"Then why I am receiving a freaking resign letter??" Baekhyun said.

"I quit that's why!" Hissed back.

"Taehyung they sent this letter to Dad, Do you have any idea what could have happened if he found out!!" Baekhyun said.

"I donno" Taehyung whispered. The reason Baekhyun was getting so head over heels nuts because Taehyung's dad owned 40% of BigHit's shares.

He brought all these shares only because he wanted to make sure that his son was safe and happy.

Taehyung is always been successful in hiding the truth. But when he resigned he forget that all the share holders are sent the copy of resign letter of the idol.

"Why are you doing this by the way?" Asked Baekhyun. Taehyung felt guilty to hide everything from his brother.

"Taehyung tell me" Baekhyun insisted.

Taehyung remained silent.

"Taehyung tell me now!" Baekhyun yelled.

Taehyung closed his eyes and opened them again after taking a deep breath.

"Taehy......."
"Fine I have suffered very single moment of my life there. They hated me. Tortured me and beaten me up. Then I freakin met an accident where something got damages in my brain and I got some problem with my personaillty. And they showed me their love and affections all of a sudden. Then I got a fight with my ceo and he just wanted to chuck me out. So, I quit" Taehyung said all of it in one breath without raising his voice.

And Baekhyun knew that Taehyung is hella angry when he just keeps his voice low and levelled with a growling effect.

"Why didn't you told me" Baekhyun asked softly as he sat down beside Taehyung.

"I didn't wanted to" Taehyung's voice was barely audible,"If I could have told you. Dad would have known as well and he would have ruined their careers for me"

"Taehyung but being tortured and beaten up...." Baekhyun was almost at the verge of crying,"No one ever laid a finger on you.....On my brother"

"Hyung Please" Taehyung said,"Stop"

"Taehyung I am going and telling dad. And he will destroy the BigHit and then bts can kiss their career good bye"

"No hyung" Taehyung Said and shook his head. Baekhyun ignored the younger's protest and got up.

Before he could leave Taehyung grabbed the hold of his sleeve with his fingers.

Baekhyun looked back at his brother who had his head bend low and he whispered in a shaky voice, like he would start crying any moment.

"Hyung Please.....I don't want their lives destroyed...I really don't"