CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO

"Going out?" Taehyung hissed,"It is more like sneeking out!"
"Shhh hyung what if someone wakes up?" Jungkook whispered back as both the make with a half asleep Yoongi slipped out of the house.

"Wow you have the courage Jungkook" Yoongi snickered as he walked with the younger.

"I swear you will have me killed" Taehyung said as they picked their way to the nearest bar.

"Don't worry hyung" Jungkook said,"I won't drink that much!"
"We'll see that" Taehyung said and rolled his eyes.

"Oh look we are almost there" Jungkook said and pointed to the up coming pub,"Come on hyung"

Both the older sighed and followed the over excited Maknae with quick long strides.

The trio entered the place. The neon lights with the smell of liquor and sweat was the first to hit their senses.

Taehyung's nose scrunched up as they picked their way to the bar counter. The bar tender—a old man—gave them a loop sided grin and said,"What can I bring you?"

"I'll take Blue Hawaii please" Said Taehyung which made the bar tender smile.

"Finally someone who is up for a classic" He said with a chuckle and then turned to the others,"And you sir?"

"Shots" Yoongi said and then turned to Jungkook,"What about you?"
"Vodka?" Jungkook spoke but it came out more like a question.

"You sure?" Asked the bar tender,"You look underaged"
"I am 20!" Jungkook said.

"Drinking age in Hawaii is 21" The bar tender said,"I can't serve you alcohol"
"But you can if he has a guardian" Taehyung reasoned as he boringly played with the empty glass on the counter.

"Serve me atleast" He finally said and the bar tender gave a nod,"Okay sir. But you kid, don't do anything which will make me pay"
"I won't" Jungkook huffed.

"Here you go" He said, coming back with the orders and gave them to the boys. Taehyung touched the straw to his mouth and sucked the chilled drink. The taste of Vodka, citrus juices and sweet bursted in his mouth.

"Two more" Yoongi beside him said and gulped down the next two glasses.
"Slow down" Taehyung said as he took another sip.

"Why? Are you worried?" Yoongi asked with a quirked eyebrow.
"I am not eager to take you home on my back" Taehyung answered back.

"Fair enough" Yoongi said and then took two more. Jungkook with them was already feeling tipsy from five drinks.

"Two more" He said and the bar tender served him hesitantly. The Maknae gulped down the drink and made a face.

"Jungkook you okay?" Yoongi asked.
"Yes" Jungkook said.
"He is gonna throw up soon" Taehyung predicted and went back enjoying his drinks.

"Hey kiddo let's go to the restroom" Yoongi said and then turned to Taehyung.
"I am taking him to the rest room" He said to the younger,"You stay here"
Taehyung hummed to him and Yoongi took Jungkook to the restroom.

Taehyung sighed when the drink ended.
"Can I get liquor please" He asked the bar tender.
"Of course" The man said with a genuine smile,"You look stressed kid"

"How can you say that?" Taehyung asked as he tipped the glass and drained the content.

"I have worked here for years" He said,"I can tell who is stresses and who is not"
Taehyung couldn't help but smile sadly at it.
"You are right sir" He admitted,"Just life decided to be tough"

"It's okay kid" The tender said as he made Taehyung another drink,"Troubles are main casts in role play of life. Without them the movie goes flop"

"Nice" Taehyung said and drained the glass again,"What about you sir? Have life ever taught you anything"

The male tilted his head back, like he had gone in past time. His lips displayed a small smile behind the white moustaches and beard.

"Life taught me many things, One was to let go when it is time" He said and looked back at the younger,"Remember kid, in the process of letting go. You'll lose many things that you had in the past. But know that you'll eventually find yourself"

"Did your love left you?" Taehyung guessed as he took another drink. The man chuckled and said,"No No kid. My wife stayed by my side forever. It was my son who left me"

"I am sorry" Taehyung said as he felt bad,"What happened if you don't mind me asking?"
"He had his own paths to travel, I couldn't hold him back. He had to leave and he left. And he hurt us a lot but we can't do anything" The man said.

"Do you know where he is now?" Taehyung asked.
"No kid" The man answered,"I don't. He is in this world but I don't know where"

"You miss him?" Taehyung asked.
"Of course" The man asked.
"But you said that you let go" Taehyung asked as he got confused.

"Ho ho kid" The man let out a hearty laugh,"Letting go doesn't means that you have to forget the person and not miss them. You can of course, but it should not hurt you"

"Can I let go too" Taehyung asked like a child who was being explained the maths equation.
"Why not." The man said and the ruffled Taehyung's red hair,"You are strong enough kid"

Taehyung smiled and then he felt a tug on his shirt. Taehyung looked behind his shoulder at Yoongi who was supporting a half dead Jungkook.

"You were right. He threw up" Yoongi said with a snort,"Let's go back"
"Okay" Taehyung said sadly cause he wanted to talk more with the bar tender. He was so kind and genuine. Taehyung liked him.

"Bye sir" Taehyung said and bowed. Yoongi paid for their drinks, The man surprisingly denied to take payment for Taehyung's drinks.

"It was on me kid" He said with a huge hearty grin.
"Call me Taehyung, sir" He said and returned the smile.

"See you soon, Taehyung" The man and shook hands with the younger.
"See you soon" Taehyung said.