CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

*Three days later*

Taehyung licked his lips and stared at his brother as he fixed his coat. Baekhyun looked at his brother and said, "Are you sure that you won't show up?"

"Yes" Taehyung said and got up from the bed. He walked up to his brother and started fixing his coat and said,"You still haven't learnt how to fix a coat"

Baekhyun giggled and said,"Why do I have to when I have you ma little brother"

Taehyung smiled and gave a nod. Baekhyun looked at his brother with concern in his eyes.

"Are you still sure?" Baekhyun asked again with slight pout.  Taehyung gave him a nod and slide back under his blanket and grabbed his laptop and logged in Netflix. 

"I'll watch Netflix the whole night" Taehyung said with a cheeky smile. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and ruffled his brother's hair and said,"You are invited to visit nevertheless"

Taehyung hummed and watched with his corner of his eye as Baekhyun left the room. He took a deep breath and chucked his laptop away from his lap and laid down.

He closed his eyes and for a long time The only voice in the room was the ticking of the clock.

Taehyung sighed softly and opened his eyes again. A weird tickling sensation was churning in his gut. Taehyung got up from his bed and walked around his huge room.

He stretched his arms and flexed his muscles. He took a deep breath and looked back at his closet and licked his lip.

Here goes nothing. 

***

Namjoon was in no mood to pull away from his bed and get ready. He watched lazily as Jungkook draped his coat over his shoulders.

"Get ready hyung-ssi" Jungkook said as he styled his hair but his voice clearly said 'Lemme go back and sleep'. 

"Okay kooks" Said Namjoon and went to the washroom to have a quick bath. He came out and got dressed into the formals he had brought.

He and Jungkook went out of their hotel room to the lobby. They found the boys sitting there on the couches with Manager hyung (who looked as if he will kill someone) and Pdnim (who was over excited).

"You are late" Said Yoongi boringly. Namjoon and Jungkook apologized and the group went to the expensive cars that were waiting for them outside.