CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE

Taehyung woke up and groggily sat up in the soft bed. He looked around while rubbing his eyes, his hand fell down once he realised where he was.

The room was so familiar.

Taehyung got off from the bed and walked outside. The house was silent which meant that the boys were probably still asleep.

The muscles inside Taehyung's body tensed up when he counted his possiblity of running into the boys.

Should he just leave without telling them? Well, that would look so cheap to begin with and they also helped him out of the office and took care of him in his vulnerable situation.

Or should he just write a letter?

Taehyung sighed to let out to ease his body. He draped the blue cardigan over his shoulders and went downstairs with silent steps.

Taehyung was hoping to see no one but Thanks to his stars, Seokjin and Namjoon were seated on the dinning table at talking in hushed voices.

Seokjin looked up when Taehyung entered the place.
"Oh my, good morning Taehyung" He said with a smile and Namjoon followed the older.

"G-good morning" Taehyung stuttered as Namjoon got up and made Taehyung sit on the chair.

"Hey lose up kitten" Namjoon laughed.

"I...um..ah...please.... Thanks for yesterday...but..uh..I guess I should..uh..leave?" Taehyung stuttered while fidgeting with the cuff of his cardigan.

"Non sense Taehyung" Seokjin said in his eomma tone,"It is raining hard outside, roads are blocked for today and plus have you taken a shower yet ? Go take a shower and brush your teeth. We will have breakfast then"

"But I didn't brought any clothes with me. My bag is in my car" Taehyung answered in a soft whispery voice.

"Don't worry kitten" Said Namjoon while ruffling Taehyung's hair,"We will give you some. Not as good as Gucci but it will do just fine"

"No it's fine" Taehyung said and got up,"I'll take a shower then"
"Sure" Seokjin said,"Be a little quick Taehyung"

"S-sure" Taehyung said and raced upstairs. Seokjin and Namjoon exchanged a eye contact and weakly passed a smile to each other.

Taehyung was gasping for breath by the time he entered his former room. He dashed inside the bathroom and did his morning routine.

The male was surprised to know that there was a toothbrush for him and also a towel with his preferable shampoos and shower gels and soaps.

Taehyung remembered that he had thrown everything before leaving the dorm. Maybe the boys restocked everything.

Taehyung came out with a towel wrapped around his waist and saw some neat clothes folded on the bed for him. Taehyung put on the white shirt with black short. The clothes were kinda oversized but didn't slip off so it was fine by him.

The male took his phone and scrolled through the social media. He saw a new post by a army.

Taestan

Taestan.3012 : Stylists or not. Taehyung will always be the king of fashion !! ❤️😭
Saw the king at the streets of Seoul !! uwu is he here to meet bts ??

Load 4728383 comments

Jimingotnojams : You r rite !! He looks so gooooddd !! *Drools river nile*

Taekookisreal : What part of 'Let Taehyung have his private life' you didn't understand ??

ImissNamjoon : @Taekookisreal Ikr !! I was thinking the same thing. Let him live guys please. He is a gr8 artist but he doesn't wants this anymore.

Taehyung sighed, he can't live a life without having fans following him around but it made him warm when he knew that there were fans who supported his private life too.

The door creaked open and his head snapped to the direction. Yoongi stood at the door way and smiled at the younger.

"Good morning TaeBear!" He cooed,"Come down. We are having breakfast"

"Oh no Hyung. I should be going" Taehyung said and got up.
"Come on Tae. It's a hurricane outside, stay until it calms down a bit" Yoongi said and pulled Taehyung behind him,"Plus you haven't eaten anything since yesterday evening"

"Yeah~" Taehyung couldn't help but agree that his stomach was roaring from hunger.

Yoongi chuckled at the younger and guided Taehyung to the dinning area where all the boys were seated. The male gulped and his fingers tightened in Yoongi's hand.

"Taehyung it's okay~" Yoongi whispered and pulled the younger behind him. Taehyung's muscles were tensed when he sat on the chair with a stiff motion.

"Let's begin !" Seokjin said and the boys dug into the the food. Taehyung stayed still and just stared blankly at the food.

"Taehyungie~why aren't you eating?" Asked Hoseok,"Don't tell me that you don't like Pancakes!"

"I do" Taehyung whispered at picked up the fork in a hesitant motion. His eyes glance up to look at the boys eating their breakfast with leisure.

Were they like this when he was gone ? Maybe, came the answer.

Taehyung dug in his breakfast, not caring about anything at the moment. His stomach was begging for him to feed it and staying a whole year in the luxury of seven star cooks ready to prepare him anything, kinda spoilt Taehyung. And not denying the fact when he skipped most of his meals during the three months of madness, his mother made his stuff food good enough to feed half of the population of Korea.

The boys were done with their breakfast and got up and deposited the plates and utensils in the sink. Taehyung wondered if he should wash it or not but Seokjin was doing that anyways.

Taehyung leaned back against the counter and watched Seokjin wash the dishes from the back.

The older hummed softly some melody while his hands worked in smooth motions to clean the white surface of the plate.

"Hyung...." Taehyung finally spoke up.

"Yes Taehyungie..." Seokjin said as he turned around with a huge smile on his face.

Taehyung crossed his arms at his chest, his expression falling into the cold one.

"Why are acting like everything if okay, when it surely isn't"