CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

"That means..." Started Jungkook but Taehyung shook his head.
"Well he did manipulated me when I was young" Taehyung hesitated a little to speak further on. Not wanting to reveal to much.

"He does now too?" Asked Jungkook, dead worries about his hyung. He was  half tempted to lift up Taehyung's sleeves and make sure he doesn't cuts now.

"No not at all" Said Taehyung and then raised an eyebrow at Jungkook and said,"Jungkook how come you had a dream about V"

"I-I don't know" Jungkook stuttered.
"No one knows about it except for Areum" Taehyung snarled as he inched his face closer to the younger,"And my personal dairy"

Jungkook gulped as Taehyung harshly grabbed his collar and yanked on it.
"You read my diary" He growled.

"Hyung not all of it" Begged Jungkook,"I just saw it in your bag and took a peek. I Promise"

Taehyung let go of his collar with a look of deep disgust coated on his face.

"I am ashamed of you Jungkook" He whispered with pure hatred and pain before leaving a teary Jungkook alone in the room.

Jungkook got another reason to feel guilty. He sweared to god that he just took a peek and there was a entry of V on in the diary and he just read that and nothing else. 

He had found the notebook tugged safely in the bag Taehyung had taken with him before the accident.

He had kept it away when he realized that it was supposed to be personal. He hadn't even told the other's about it and kept all of it to himself.

But who will explain Taehyung about this.

Yet again Jungkook had found another reason to be tore further away from his hyung.

Taehyung walked downstairs and saw everyone eating breakfast.
"What took you so long Taehyung?" Asked Jimin as he saw the look of disgust coating Taehyung's face.

"It's none of your concern" Spat Taehyung. He grabbed his jacket and then marched into the daylight.

"What's the deal with him?" Asked Eunsuh softly as she placed a plate of fresh pancakes for her son on the table.

"He is just a little...Hmmm a little angry these days" Lied Hoseok and got looks of sadness from the others.

"Why if you don't mind me asking" Said Eunsuh as Jungkook stepped down from stairs and came to the dinning table.

"Some personal problems Mam" assured Namjoon. Jungkook mumbled a quick good morning to everyone before sitting down to have his breakfast.

Everyone ate in silence until Eunsuh left to do laundry. The moment the lady was out of earshot, all the boys shot the younger with questions.

"What have you done now for goodness sake?!" Whispered yelled Yoongi.

"I haven't done anything" insisted the younger. He wanted to keep all of It to himself so that he doesn't reveals anything personal about Taehyung's past.

"Taehyung is pissed off these days. But he never marches out of the house like that" Said Seokjin while eyeing the younger.

"I have no idea what happened to him" Spat Jungkook,"He woke me up like you told him to and left"

"Told to wake you up?" Asked Namjoon and all of them went still.
"We didn't told him to wake you up" Said Yoongi while blinking rapidly.

"Well-" Started Jungkook,"He did anyways"

***

Taehyung was walking unsteady steps as he roamed around to take fresh air.

He was so caught up in thought that I didn't even looked every he was going.

The next thing Taehyung knew was standing under a tree while thinking of a horrible memory.

FLASHBACK

Taehyung was sitting in the washroom of his house. His sixteen year old body was shaking as if he was sitting on a drilling machine.

The razor blade was shinning too brightly in his little hands.

"Go ahead Taehyung" A chilly deep voice whispered in his mind.
"It is not a good thing V" insisted Taehyung as he turned the blade in his fingers.

"Oh Taehyung it is" Cooed V,"You want the pain gone right?"
"Yeah" Taehyung gulped.

"Then do it" Barked V causing Taehyung to jump as if someone sitting right beside his shouted.

Taehyung hesitantly rolled up his sleeves and touched the cool surface of the blade to his skin.

"Take out your anger" Whispered V.
Taehyung started writting anything that came in his mind.

'Stupid'
'Burden'
'Useless'
'Worthless'
'Weird'
'Troublesome'

He stopped when crimson blood was flowing down his arm and dripping slowly on the white marble floor.

"So?" Asked V.
"So what?" Whispered Taehyung.
"Do you feel better Tae?" Cooed V.

Taehyung hesitated as he looked at his blood soaked arm.
"Answer me Taehyung!" Yelled V in his brain causing The boy to flinch.

"I feel...better" Said Taehyung.
"I will always make you feel better" Said V,"Just trust me"

"I trust you"

END OF FLASHBACK

Taehyung drew in shaky breaths as he walked his way to the nearest park. Taehyung groggily sat down and rubbed his face with his hands.

His body was shaking for a unknown reason and he felt the same sense of vulnerability like he felt years ago.

Alone with no one to console and give a warm embrace. Tears slipped down from his eyes and fell on the fresh grass.

He didn't cared if anyone saw him, crying like that, Taehyung just wanted to let all the bottled up emotions out from his body.

After a long time of crying his heart out Taehyung relaxed to sniffles. He rubbed his eyes with the cuffs of his Jacket and kept on staring on the ground.

"Excuse me?" Asked a timid voice. Taehyung's head shot up to look a little girl.

Her brown hair were pulled back in a ponytail and she wore a white dress with a brown coat.

The six year old had a teddy bear tugged under her arm.
"Why are you crying?" She asked as she scanned Taehyung's tear stained cheeks.

She took little steps towards Taehyung and wipe off the tears with her little hands.

She held up her teddy bear and said,"Please don't cry. My mother said that people look ugly when they cry. So don't cry please. You can take my teddy"

Taehyung lightly chuckled at her cuteness and said in a ragged voice,"Do I look that ugly little one?"

She tapped her finger on her chin and said after sometime,"Well no you don't but still don't cry"

"Okay I won't" Taehyung said while smiling,"You can keep you teddy"
"I wasn't going to let you take it" The little girl huffed and Taehyung laughed.

"Yass I made oppa laugh" She said while jumping up and down. Taehyung watched her innocence with hunger inside him.

He wanted his innocence back.

"Oppa" Said the girl,"I need to go. And please don't cry from now on. Whenever you feel like crying, hug a teddy bear"

"Sure little one" Smiled Taehyung as the girl hopped away with her ponytail swinging behind her.

With wonder in his mind Taehyung thought that how sometimes in life you meet people who lift your spirits.

People you will never meet again. But they do leave a impact on your life and also the thought of never knowing their names. Just like the little girl.

With that Taehyung got up and walked back.