CHAPTER SIXTY

Taehyung grabbed the file and got off the car, closing the door a little no too aggressively.

He raced into the oh so familiar building and didn't bother care about the baffled expressions of the workers and stylist. He even chose to ignore the calls he got.

His destination was the office.

Taehyung went upstairs and ran deeper into a corridor. He opened the door and entered.

The male was seated behind the desk and sorting some files. He looked up at Taehyung and he mouth fell open.

"T-Taehyung?" He stuttered and got up. Taehyung stomped to the table and threw the file infront of the male.

"What the fuck does this means?" Taehyung spat and pointed to the file. Pdnim spared a glance at the file, and by the look on his face he knew what it was.

Pdnim came and stood in front of Taehyung with his arms closed.
"It means what it mean" He said.

"Wanting me gone is another thing. Doing this is another" Taehyung growled, his eyes flashing the rare anger.

"Well Well... Taehyung is salty about it?" Pdnim laughed,"You should know that you are a shame Kim Taehyung"

"Shut up!" Taehyung spat,"Never knew that you could be so cheap"

"Tsk Tsk why acting like this huh?" Pdnim snickered,"Will it change anything?"

"You ruined everything !!" Taehyung yelled, tears started to whelm up in his eyes.

"Look Taehyung" Pdnim said,"It wasn't me. If the members trusted you, they wouldn't have believed it"

"I hate you. You are nothing but a lousy piece of shit!" Taehyung yelled and a hand connected with his cheek.

Taehyung was thrown back from the impact of the tight slap he got on his face.  But before he could collided with the wall pair of arms enveloped him from the back and held him tight.

Taehyung opened his blurred eyes and see the ashen face of the older in front of him. Taehyung looked up and the same the sketchy details.

"What's going on here?" The make who was still holding Taehyung asked.
"He was misbehaving" Pdnim said.

"For what reason?" The male asked again, his fingers almost digging into the skin of the younger. Taehyung let out a soft whimper and closed his eyes.

"Reason... Reason..." Pdnim trailed off, not wanting to reveal anything.

The male snorted and said,"Shut up and let him live for once"
"So you will disrespect me?" Asked Pdnim.

"Yes I will" The person spat back.

"Then get out" Pdnim yelled pointing at the door,"Get out and take this bane with you"

"Gladly" The male said before guiding Taehyung out.

Taehyung was too much in a shock to register what was going on. He just let the male take him wherever he wanted.

His instinct were telling him to trust the male for some reason. The way the male had his one arm hooked around Taehyung's waist and his looping the younger's arm over his neck, just relaxed him. He knew he was in a safe hold, whomsoever it belonged too.

Taehyung let his eyes close and slowly his hold on the consciousness slipped away.

Taehyung passed out suddenly and Namjoon panicked.
"Fuck Taehyung" He said and picked the male in bridal style. Taehyung's head fell on his shoulder and soft warm breaths brushed against his neck.

"Damn it Namjoon where did y—Taehyung!?" Seokjin exclaimed when he saw the fainted male in the arms of the member.

"Where ? How ? When ? Why ?" Asked Seokjin but Namjoon shushed him and said,"Hyung calm down. Let's take him home first. We'll see everything later"

"O-okay I'll tell everyone" Seokjin said and rushed to get the others. The members joined Namjoon when he was putting Taehyung in the car seat.

"What hyung?" Asked Jungkook as his eyes drank in the view of the male.

"Let's go. I'll explain everything" Namjoon said and everyone got in the car.

Namjoon took the driver's seat and Seokjin behind him. Taehyung was sitting in between Yoongi and Jimin at the back with Hoseok and Jungkook together.

"Gosh I can't believe it" Jimin said as his finger touched he pendant around Taehyung's neck,"He still wears it"

"Jimin you wear the other one too" Yoongi said and pulled Taehyung to him and gave him a side hug and his shoulder as a pillow to the male.

"Yes I do" Jimin said with a smile and joined both the pendant into a perfect symbol.

"Aish I now can remember how good he looks when he sleeps" Hoseok said.
"Hyung...Stop acting like a weirdo" Jungkook said but he discreetly admired the older.

"Shut up guys" Yoongi hissed when Taehyung stirred with a groan,"You'll wake him up. And he will make a run for it when he does"

"Yeah okay everything quite" Hoseok said.
"You are the only one talking" Said Jungkook and Hoseok fell silent out of embarrassment.

***

Jungkook carried Taehyung upstairs to his room. He entered the never used place. Well basically Seokjin hyung cleaned it every single day, even if he denied it.

Jungkook laid Taehyung into the soft mattress and removed his blue cardigan. He took off the shoes of the older and then covered him with soft warm blanket.

"Goodnight hyung-ssi" Jungkook whispered before kissing the forehead of the older, it was something he missed doing. Jungkook switched off the light and closed the door softly and left to sit with the others.

"Now tell us" said Seokjin once Jungkook had settled.
"Okay so basically I went to the washroom as you guys know" Namjoon explained,"But when I was crossing Pdnim's office I heard yelling. I recognized Taehyung's voice almost immediately. Pdnim was talking about our trust on Taehyung or something. Then I heard Taehyung calling him 'A lousy piece of shit' and then Pdnim slapped him really harshly. I couldn't hold back anymore and entered the office. I grabbed Taehyung before he could fall and then asked Pdnim what happened. He said that Taehyung was misbehaving or something and when I asked the reason, he didn't told me any. I took Taehyung out and then he passed out. He probably didn't knew that it was me, cause he was too dazed at that time"

"Interesting" Yoongi said rubbed his chin,"Did you saw anything else in that room?"
"Well no.......No wait I did" Namjoon said and closed his eyes to think off the hazy image the thing on the table,"A file!"

He said and clapped his hand when he remembered,"It was a file. A file with BigHit's symbol and Taehyung's company's name!"

"Quite detailed information" Said Hoseok.

"We need that file to know the reason" Jungkook said and Jimin added on,"Taehyung wouldn't have ever stepped inside the building if it wasn't anything important"

"We will get it guys" Seokjin said and got up,"Let's sleep for now. We will discuss this in the morning with Taehyung"

"Okay" Said the others and got up to go to their rooms.

"Hyung" Said Jungkook meekly and fidgeted his fingers together.

"Yes kooks" Asked Seokjin and looked at the younger.
"Can I sleep with Taehyung Hyungie?" Jungkook asked with a small pout,"I'll leave before he wakes up. I swear"

"Hmm okay then" Said Seokjin and Jungkook squealed before running to the room of the older.

Jungkook entered inside the dark room and slipped out of his jacket and and shoes before going under the warm blankets. He hugged Taehyung close to him and took in the strong scent of the older, musk and spices. Just like he liked it.

Taehyung sighed when he found the additional warmth of the younger and pressed his face against the strong chest of the Maknae.

"Oh hyung" Jungkook whispered,"You don't know how much I missed you"