Character answers

Author : *huffs over the conference call* Guys yah I am telling ya... Taehyung will you shut up....Jungkook stop playing overwatch for a second !!.... Seokjin can you end these dad jokes right now !! Argh !!! GUYS SHUT THE FUVK UP !!! *silence over the other ends* Finally !! Okay so we are having a interview with you all *sudden curses* Shut the fvck up Yoongi and Taehyung !! *silence with a huff* All of you be here on time. In five minutes. And to add, Jimin I am serious when I say FIVE MINUTES. *agreement* Okay now bbye guys !!

*One hour later*

Author : I said five minutes.

Jungkook : Jimin won't decide what to wear.

Jimin : *huffs* Oh please, Taehyung would be here. He would be wearing damned Gucci while I don't want to look like a roach.

*Taehyung enters while wearing pajamas and bed hair*

Taehyung : *yawns* Author-nim I was having a good night sleep.

Areum : *chuckles* Tae it's afternoon right now.

Author : *laughs* Areum good one.

*Taehyung huffs*

Author : Okay okay now we are boring the the readers. Let's begin with this !! Who's first.

*Seokjin starts to raise hand*

*Taehyung come and sit on the seat*

Taehyung : pft of course me.

Author : Okay then Taehyung let's start.
1. If you were asked to join bts again, would you ??

Taehyung : *sighs* I can't spoil the whole story, can I ?? But honestly I don't know. Sometimes I want to but sometimes I feel better alone. *Sighs* I hate feelings.

2. Will you ever forgive them ??

Taehyung : Don't want to. But want to do too. Sorry guys can't give to the point answers.

3. Will you ever leave them and get a new life ??

Taehyung : I guess I already left them. And I am living a new life, aren't I ?? *confused face*

4. Do ya know stray kids ??

Taehyung : Who are they ?? Can you tell me ?? Please..*puppy confused face*

5. Do you want a dog ??

Taehyung : Yes !! I want a cute puppy and I'll name him Yeontan !! *claps hands like a child*

6. Do you want to kill yourself ??

Taehyung : Nope. I don't want to end my life cause of some bullshit time I am going through, There is more ahead to me.

Author : Okay Taehyung I guess this is it !! You did great, you can go home and sleep now.

Taehyung : Nah I'll stay here and watch other's interview as well.

Author : *nods* Fare enough TaeTae. And would you give a final message ?

Taehyung : *flashes box smile and nods* So, *clears throat* Dear readers thank you soo much for your support on this book and being their to support me as well. And for those who were here with guns and stuff to protect me....lemme do this *gets up and goes to the camera and sends tons of flying kisses and hugs*. Okay now bye !! Saranghae *finger heart* !!