CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

-UNEDITED-

Jungkook opened his eyes and groaned as sunlight fell in his eyes. He turned to his side and found the bed deserted.

He sat up and looked around to find the room clean and his phone laying on the side table of his bed.

He picked it up and switched it on. Wierdly the phone looked new bit when he opened it he saw all his photographs in the gallery.

He raises his eyebrow and pulled away from the bed and walked to Taehyung's room.

He remembered breaking the phone and then Taehyung hugging him to sleep.

He opened the door and saw Taehyung combing his hair.
"You should knock" Taehyung spat.

"Hyung my phone is fixed" Jungkook Said,"I broke it last night"
"I don't think so" Taehyung shrugged.

"But I did and you too came in my room" Jungkook insisted.
"Jungkook you probably had a dream, now get out"

"But-" "Out"

Jungkook sighed and walked out with the new looking phone in his hand.

Was it really a dream

After Jungkook left, Taehyung relaxed his shoulders and sighed with relief. Maybe Jungkook had brought the lie.

Taehyung looked ruefully at the bandage on his finger. The glass shred had pierced in his skin and made a nice cut.

Taehyung fell back on the bed from utter tiredness. He had did so much to buy a second handed yet a new phone and then asked a technician to transport of the stuff from the broken IPhone to the new one.

All this in just three hours.

He heard shouts and laughs from downstairs, indicating that the members were back and it was time for the practice. 

Taehyung looked down at his hands and gave a side smile. Maybe the extra money he paid was worth it.

Taehyung closed his eyes as fatigue took over his body. He hadn't slept and was hella tired.

All he wanted to do was snuggle into the blanket and sleep for the next twenty-four hours.

When Taehyung was on the verge of falling asleep a sharp knock rasped on his door and a pale mint haired hyung opened it.

"Down for breakfast Taehyung" He said as he made his way to the sleepy younger.

Taehyung tiredly lifted his eyelids to look at the older and spoke,"I am not hungry"
"Freaking shit Taehyung" Yoongi spat,"You didn't even ate dinner. You will die from hunger"

Taehyung groaned as he sat up on the bed and then got off.
"I will come" He said and Yoongi have him a curt nod.

He waited until Taehyung puzzled around with half open eyes. Yoongi groaned with frustration and pulled Taehyung to himself.

He shook the younger harshly until Taehyung's eyes were rattling in his sockets.

Taehyung grabbed his spinning head and said,"What was that for"
"To wake you up" Yoongi said and grabbed hold of the younger's hand and pulled him behind him.

"Good morning TaeTae" All the boys cheered as Taehyung sat down on the table and mumbled a 'Good morning'.

The male tried not to dose off while eating his eggs and becon breakfast.
"Taehyung are you still sleepy?" Seokjin asked as he saw the younger falling asleep.

Taehyung head jerked up at the mention of his name and he shook his head aimlessly.

"I am fine" He mumbled and continued eating his food. The boys looked at him and then continued on.

"Thank you for the breakfast Seokjin hyung" Taehyung said and got up.
The boys finished off their meal and then got ready for the fan meeting they had today.

***

"TAE OPPA!!" A girl from the crowed screamed. Taehyung's head jerked up and he picked up the mic.

"Yes?" He said.

"Are you sleeping?!" She asked and Taehyung shook his head and kept the mic back down.

After a moment he we asleep again but girls screamed again and he woke up.

He was about to say something harsh but contained himself and instead faked a smile.

The fan meeting started and I smiled and laughed at all the fans. Soon I was hella tired and worn out by the end.

"Taehyung-ah" Said Manager hyung,"Pdnim hyung is calling you"

"Comin" He said and went to go office. All Taehyung wanted to do was collapse on the bed and sleep.

"Hello Taehyung" Greeted Pdnim and gave Taehyung a tight smile.

"Taehyung you were being weird at the fan meeting and the fans are disappointed" He said.

Taehyung bowed and said,"Sorry Hyung"
"Sorry can't fix it Taehyung" He said,"You are making a bad image for the group"

Taehyung's fists clenched as Pdnim scolded of how Taehyung could ruin everything. That he should be a little bit responsible.

Finally Taehyung lost his cool.

He jammed his palm on the table and Pdnim flinched at the action.
"Behave Taehyung!!" He exclaimed.

"Behave my heck" He spoke in low and dangerous growl,"If you think that I should go and just act like I am energetic than you are wrong. Cause I am done with this shit. Going around and showing your fans how happy we are. I am not a robort and I don't give a shit to the fans who always want us to entertain their damned lives" (I don't mean any of that)

Taehyung stopped and took a deep breath.
"I am sorry" He breathed out,"I was just-"
"No need to say anything" Pdnim said,"You can leave"
"Okay" Taehyung said, too weak to protest or apologize.

He dragged his feet and saw a room in the building. He opened it and realized it was a empty store room.

At the corner of the room was a decent couch. Taehyung fell on it, on his stomach and let the sleep take over him.

***

"What the heck do you mean?!"

***

A/N

New book is out now. You can check it out :-

LOST // KTHxBTS

Enjoy !!