END NOTE

Hey Guys !!

Hey Guys !!

So 'A smile can hide it' has officially come to an end.

It was a abrupt ending, I know after such long story I ended it really quick. Hope you guys didn't mind it.

With the whole honesty, I confess that this was the best book I have ever written.

The idea of this book was abrupt and the story line was never pre-decided. I wrote the story from chapter to chapter, developing it on the way.

I wanted this book to be a little different to be honest. From most of the book I read (and they all were Hella good tbh) the story plot kinda remained the same. I wanted Taehyung to be rebellious and independent and the person not to forgive easily. Also 'happily ever after with the band' wasn't my motto either 😂.

When I started writing it, I was really nervous when I published the first chapter. Not knowing if anyone would read it, considering it to be different. Like any other of my stories I guess I would have deleted it as well.

But the support, love and adoration that I got from you guys was really precious. I cherish it in deepest of my heart and I am glad that I was able to start and end this book.

(Okay I am being emotional)

Guys I can't express in this word really I can't, I can't tell that how much I adore you guys

I made so many friends along the way and I am glad to have them too.

Thanks for commenting endlessly and voting as well. All these kept me going and I am happy to complete this book.

My writing was not that good like the other authors but I am glad that it kept you guys hooked till end.

Again, Thank you all for your support. And maybe we'll meet again in some other book, some other stories with some other emotions.

Saranghae ❤️
Have a nice day ❤️
Love yourself ❤️
Be healthy ❤️
Stay happy ❤️

xoxo
~author

xoxo ~author