CHAPTER FORTY-TWO

Taehyung wiped off his tears and walked out of the bathroom. He fell on his bed face first. He had thought that Jungkook could relax him in some way but it only left him in a worst condition.

Taehyung stayed like that, trying to remember what sin he had committed that made the boys hate him.

Taehyung rolled around in the bed and then ended up staring at the ceiling. He felt numb inside and had no intentions to go out.

Slowly as the silence filled the space, Taehyung slipped into the Dreamland.

Another nightmare greeted the boy. Taehyung was laying in a bed. The wall of the room were going grey from the amount of dirt and filth. The bed he was laying on wasn't the comfort able either.

Taehyung got up and his feet connected with the floorboard, which let out a squeak of protest against the weight.

Taehyung moved on further but he was stopped with a sudden jerk. Taehyung looked down at his wrists and saw the wrapped with handcuffs. The handcuffs were connected with steel chains which were tied with the bed.

Taehyung yanked hard on the chains to free himself but he failed. Desperate to escape Taehyung pulled the chains hard until his skin got cut and blood came dripping down.

Taehyung fell on the floor from exhaustion and lack of blood. He heard the door creak open and he could barely lift up his eyes to see.

He saw feet Infront of his face and lifted his eyes to look up at person in front of him.

The person had tired puppy eyes and a smirk on his lips.
"What happened TaeTae? Already tired" Yoongi taunted.
"Hyung please help me" Taehyung begged but Yoongi just kicked him in the gut, causing the younger one to scream.

"Please" Taehyung whispered, the blood loss caused his speech to slur. He lifted his tired eyes at Yoongi and then he dispersed into blackness.

***

Jungkook was crying while sitting on the rooftop. He wiped off his tears and took deep breaths to calm himself down.

After he was sure that his breaths were stable and eyes back to normal colour instead of red, he put on a fake cheeky bunny smile and raced downstairs.

"Yahhh Jungkook-ssi who was it?" Asked Namjoon the moment the Maknae entered.

"Just a friend hyung" Jungkook said and sat down,"And hyung have Baekhyun answered anything"

"He just called Jungkook" Namjoon said,"Collect the others and I'll tell you what he said"

Jungkook dashed outside and called the boys to their room. The six of them gathered around the bed and Hoseok said,"What did he said?"

"Baekhyun said that he will arrange a vacation for us and Taehyung" Namjoon said with a small smile. The boys broke into big smiles.

"And anything else?" Asked Yoongi.
"Yeah...The thing is, he haven't asked Taehyung about it yet" Namjoon said,"But he was sure that he will convince him anyway"

"I hope he agrees" Said Jimin and rubbed his wrist slowly, he felt the pain burst out and bit his lip to hold back a scream.

"Me too" Said Jungkook, remembering the phone call. The deep longing voice of his hyung.

***

"Taehyung wake up" Baekhyun said softly as he sat beside Taehyung. The younger turned to his side and groaned.

"Were you crying again?" Asked Baekhyun as he brushed the hair away from Taehyung's closed eyes.

"No I wasn't" Said Taehyung in a raspy voice and sat up in the bed. The boy rubbed his eyes to get the sleep out of them, this was the backdrop. Taehyung had spent days and nights while working in Bangtan. He was used to over work, but now he barely had any work apart from eating and goofing around. This made him quite lazy and sleepy.

"Well Taehyung" Baekhyun said,"Have you decided if you would go with them or not?"

Taehyung lifted his tired eyes at his brother and gave a whole hearted glare.
"Don't repeat the mistake of asking this again" Taehyung gave a clear warning and pulled himself away from the bed.

Baekhyun on the other hand wanted to younger to go. So, he knew only one way to make him agree and that was by force.

Baekhyun grabbed Taehyung's wrist and jerked him back to the bed. Taehyung stumbled and fell on the bed and Baekhyun climbed over him.

"Are you going or not" Baekhyun asked, pointing a finger at Taehyung. Taehyung growled at his brother and tried to pry him off.

Baekhyun repeated himself while flexing his fingers,"Are you going?"
"No" Taehyung spat back.

"That was not the answer I wanted" Baekhyun said, he started tickling Taehyung and the younger burst out laughing.

Taehyung struggled to get away from the tickles of his brother. Dude Baekhyun is worst at tickling.

Taehyung's sides started to ache and throat burned from laughing and screaming, the worst punishment ever.

"I'll go" Taehyung finally yelled,"I promise I will"

"You serious?" Baekhyun asked and cocked his eyebrow.
"Yes, dead serious" Taehyung said while breathing heavily,"Now get off me please"

Baekhyun climbed down from his brother and smiled at him innocently and sneered,"This trick always works on you. I never met a person who is so ticklish"

"I hate you for this" Taehyung said while rubbing his aching sides.
"I love you" Baekhyun said, placing a peck on his brother's forehead.

"Now go pack up, you a boarding a flight to Hawaii tomorrow" Baekhyun said and ruffled Taehyung's hair.

"Okay hyun—wait what!?" Taehyung suddenly shot up,"OUT OF ALL THE PLACES WE OWN. YOU ONLY THOUGHT OF HAWAII!?"

Baekhyun started laughing and ran out of the room with a angry little brother at his heels.

***

A/N

Well I was free so why not a double update.

So guys what do you think will happen when Bangtan and V will meet again ?? Any guesses !!?