Intro

*Brianna pov*

"YOU IDIOT!" I screamed at my manager.

He was dropping me from my record label and I was acting mad. Yes, acting. My manager was a complete idiot and had no respect for me. He made me sing songs that weren't me at all, lied to me numerous times, and to top it off he's making me date some annoying 14 year old pretty boy named Brayden. He was on the label as well. But I couldn't take it anymore.

*2 weeks earlier*

I was fed up with my manager I had to get out of there. I found this new management company called 26MGMT managed by a man named Chad Grier. There were only 4 boys in the management and he he put something out saying he wanted a new member, a singer. So I decided to do a cover of "Clarity by Zedd" and send it to Chad.

Not even a week later he replied inviting me to join 26MGMT, but I could only join if I got out of my recording contract. I called my mom and told her everything that my manager has done and she said it was fine for me to join 26MGMT. Then I emailed Chad back saying that would be no problem and I look forward to meeting him in person.

*Now*

And that's where my behavior went crazy. In order to get out of my contract I had to act terrible to everybody, scream in there faces, fire people for doing nothing, and act like a drama queen. After a week my manager couldn't take it anymore and we went in his office to talk. He told me he was dropping me and I pretended to be mad. As I walked out the room I started packing to see Mr. Grier. My manager thought I was packing to go home to San Diego, but Chad was in L.A and we were at the island def jams records recording studio in Miami.

Before leaving for the airport I emailed Chad asking for an address and that I would be there soon. I also told him I was out of my contract and I would be at LAX in a few hours. Good thing my flight went to LAX or I don't know what I would've done. He emailed back an hour later while I was on the plane and he said he, his sons, Cameron, and Carter would be there to pick me up personally. I couldn't wait to meet everyone and I'm so happy to be out of my contract. Don't get me wrong we got paid big bucks, but I was miserable.

*after flight*

After the flight I got my suitcase and instantly saw 5 guys in a group with a sign that said "Brianna Pearson." I smiled knowing they were my ticket out of that hell hole. Two of the guys were on their phones and hasn't noticed me yet. Chad introduced himself, then to his son Nash, and next was Carter. He noticed the other two were looking at their phones and said,

"Cameron, Hayes I'd like you to meet Brianna. Brianna this is Cameron" he said and Cameron looked up and held his hand out to shake it. We shook hands and Chad spoke again.

"And the one attached to his phone is Hayes" he said lightly punching him in the arm. He looked up and out of nowhere his eyes widened and he dropped his phone. I laughed and picked it up for him and he smiled at me.

*Hayes pov*

I was distracted on twitter when my dad punched me in the arm to meet the new member of 26MGMT. When I saw her I seriously think my heart skipped a beat. My eyes widened because she was so gorgeous. I didn't realized I was staring at her until she picked up my phone and gave it back to me. I smiled at her and she smiled back. Could I really like her? Does she have a boyfriend? If she doesn't could she like me? All these thoughts were running through my head when Cameron nudged me saying we were going back to the house my dad bought in LA for us. There weren't many people in there, just my dad, Cameron, Nash, Carter, me, and now Brianna. I'm so excited to get to know her better.

When we got to the house I showed Brianna to the room she'd be staying in. There was a bunk bed in the room and I would actually be in the room with her. There were 3 bedrooms in the house. Nash and Cam in one, and my dad and Carter in the other. I was alone in this room so that meant Brianna and I would have to share.

"You can take your pick on the bed. For some reason I switch off." I laughed and she did too.

"I don't care. You can have the top if you want" She said.

"Are you sure? Most people like the top" I said.

"Yeah but you were here first and to be honest I'm not good with things like that." She replied. I nodded and helped her unpack.

After we got her situated in our room she started saying something.

"Hey. Wanna do a smack cam on your brother and carter?"

I was surprised that she said that. She does smack cams? She just got 10 times cooler in my opinion. I nodded and she got shaving cream and I got hand sanitizer.

We slowly made our way out of the room. My dad caught us and asked,"smack cams?" We nodded and he said,

"Hayes give me your phone. I wanna film this."

We made our way to Nash and Carter and yelled, "SMACK CAM!" They instantly started chasing us. Me and Brianna made our way to the backyard. Brianna was unbelievably fast, but Nash caught up to her and carried her over his shoulders. "Nash put me down!" She screamed. He was right near the pool so I knew what was coming. "Okay, if that's what you want." He said and threw her right in the pool.

"Nash!" She screamed. Everyone was laughing until we saw she put her hands over her eyes and started sniffling.

"Oh wow. Brianna I'm sorry here let me help you." Nash said while sticking his hand out.

She looked up with tears in her eyes and grabbed his hand for him to pull her out. But then she surprised us. She pulled on Nash's hand and he flew into the pool. Brianna got out quickly and started laughing with me, carter, cameron, and my dad.

When Nash came to the surface Brianna looked at him and shrugged,

"Oops." She laughed. By now all of us were on the floor dying of laughter.

"I'll get you for that one Pearson" Nash said as he climbed out of the pool.

Brianna handed him a towel and replied, "Good luck with that Grier"

I smiled at how cute she was. I think living with her is gonna be fun.