Ch 35

*Brianna pov*

I've been stuck in this room for 3 days. I just wanna go home, be with my family, and see Hayes. Brayden brings me food and drinks and always says sorry after Peter threatens me or threatens to hurt Hayes. I don't know how I feel about Brayden but I don't love him the way I love Hayes.

I haven't been able to text Hayes much considering Peter thinks we broke up. Brayden found out I didn't do it, but he said he would keep my secret.

I was lost in thought in my little prison cell when Brayden came in. He was bringing me some breakfast from McDonald's. It was about 10 o'clock.

"Can I talk to you real quick?" He asked out of nowhere.

I nodded and continued eating.

"So, you know how we've been showing up everywhere you and Hayes are?"

I nodded.

"Peter has a tracking device in your phone. He knew you didn't go home to San Diego. Yes I wanted to be with you and yes I've caused so much trouble for your relationship. Peter just wanted me to stop talking about you so he made me try to break you up numerous times. None of those things were my idea. I just wanted you to know that."

I was dumbfounded. Is he for real?

"I really don't even know what to say right now."

"Then don't say anything. I know you don't want to be with me, but I hope we can at least be friends."

He closed the door. Leaving me shocked and confused.

*Hayes pov*

Today before the meet and greet we have Will's football game. We leave Florida tomorrow night. I woke up around 11 and it starts at 12. I really don't want to go without Brianna. Everyone tries to get me out of my room but nothing works. I just stay in here, crying, thinking, looking at pictures.

She hasn't texted me since she told me Peter was behind all of this. I haven't been on any social media for 2 days. Fans are worrying I know, but they don't know what's happening.

What will I say to them when they ask where Brianna is? I might not even say anything I might just break down in tears again.

We were on our way to the football game now and everyone is silent. Everyone's taking this hard, I don't blame them.

We got to the football game and took our seats. The meet and greets at 4 so we could watch the 2 hour game and be back in time.

The game started and Will was doing great. He helped make 3 touchdowns.

When the game was over we waited for him outside the locker room.

He came out and hugged my dad, then Nash, and lastly me.

"I'm sorry bro. You'll find her." He whispered in my ear.

"Thanks man. I hope so."

He smiled and said hi to the rest. He said almost the same thing to Noah when he said hi. He shot him a small smile.

We decided to go for a late lunch then head to the meet and greet. We went to Chipotle.

We ate but I felt like crying again.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom guys." I stood up.

I already felt tears coming down my face. I wiped them them and opened the bathroom door. I cried for a few minutes in there and cleaned myself up. My eyes still look bad, but not as bad as before. I splashed water on my face and went back to the table.