Ch 11

*Hayes pov*

I woke up to a phone receiving a text. I checked mine and it wasn't. It was Brianna's.

From Reed🎤: Did you tell Hayes yet?

Tell me what? This gets me nervous. I was thinking of what could be happening when Brianna woke up and looked at the text. I don't think she knew I was up so I was looking at her text the entire time. Not that I don't trust her I do, but I'm not sure if I can trust Reed. There's still a chance he has feelings for her. Hayes your so stupid she's dating you and only you. If she wanted to be with Reed or Brayden then she would've done it by now.

To Reed🎤: Damn it thanks for reminding me. We kinda had a big day yesterday😂 I'll talk to em later

Was she gonna break up with me? I'm so confused right now.

From Reed🎤: Ok no worries. Btw did I wake you up?😂

To Reed🎤: Maybe😑✋

Brianna's not a morning person, neither am I so we both woke up haha.

From Reed🎤: 😂😂 sorry. Hey while your up you wanna go to Starbucks with me and the guys. You can tell Hayes there if you want.

She's gonna break up with me in front of more people? Hayes stop you don't even know what's going on. Maybe she's not breaking up with you.

To Reed🎤: Sure. If Hayes wants to👌 that'll be a great surprise😏

From Reed🎤: 😂😂 yes it will. And ok even if he's not you still wanna go? The guys wanna see you

To Reed🎤: Yea I'm down. See you in 20...?

From Reed🎤: Sounds good. See yeah there.

I closed my eyes again so Brianna didn't know I was looking. She turned to me and kissed me on the lips. That's an easy way to wake me up. I opened my eyes to see a beautiful smile across her face.

"Hey gorgeous" I said acting like I was still tired.

"Hey Babe. So, listen I'm going to Starbucks, wanna go? I want you to meet a few people. Only if you want to." She explained.

Yes I want to, for Starbucks and to see what's going on. I nodded and got up from the the bed. Brianna and I changed real fast and walked to Starbucks hand in hand. I wanted to ask her what was going on, so I just said,"So why are we going to Starbucks now? And who were you texting?"

"I was texting Reed, and he wants to know something. Which is why we're going to Starbucks."

"What does he wanna know? And does he even know I'm coming?" I asked.

"He does know you're coming. He told me to invite you. And it's a surprise" she said smirking.

In he middle of our walk Brianna's phone rang. It was "Chloe" by Emblem3. I know she knew emblem3 a little bit but she said she barely talked to them.

"What's up D.C? Oh...that's cool. You didn't have to. Fine. Okay I gotta go. See ya." That was all I heard from the conversation.

We were walking into Starbucks and I asked,"Who's D.C?" She smiled and pointed to a nearby table. It consisted of her friend Reed, and Emblem3.

"Drew Chadwick." She said. We got our drinks and headed to the table with the guys.

"Keaton!!!" Brianna half screamed.

Brianna!!!" Keaton said mimicking her. They hugged and then said hi to Wes and Drew. Then Reed hugged her and whispered something in her ear. She told him to shut up which was funny.