Ch 2

*Hayes pov*

1 week later

Ever since Brianna has lived with us I realized I'm starting to like her more and more every day. It's only been a week since we've picked her up at the airport and to be honest I've never felt this way about someone. Most of my ex girlfriends used me for fame and didn't really like me for me. Brianna's not like that though. I can tell by how she's actually trying to get to know us better.

Plus, she's super sweet and loving around other people. She met Skylynn and my mom a few days ago. Sky already loves her and my mom told me she's like a daughter she never had. I was happy that they like her because if they didn't, I don't know how I'd deal with my family hating the girl I like.

From what I can tell everyone in this house loves her and I had a feeling she'd be sticking around here for a while. We've been having out a lot since she's been here. Anytime I ask her if she wants to do something with me she says yes. Even when she's in the middle of editing YouTube videos or recording songs or talking with her family. I think she likes me too, but I haven't really asked her to go out on an actual date with me. Maybe it's time to ask her.

I was laying on my bed thinking of ways to ask her out when my thoughts were interrupted by Nash barging in my room.

"Hey bro dinners here. Dad brought home Popeyes chicken."

"Okay cool. By the way, there's this thing called knocking and I don't think you know how to." I laughed. I was just about to go downstairs to eat when he pulled me back in my room.

"What are you doing? It's chicken! From Popeyes! You know I love Popeyes chicken." I said.

"Yes I know you do, but I wanna talk to you real quick." He started.

"About what?" I asked

"Brianna"

"What about Brianna?" By now I was kind of scared if he knew. I hadn't told anyone about me liking her.

"Come on bro, I know you like her."

"That's actually what I was thinking about when you barged in. How should I ask her out?" I asked.

"Dude, just flat out ask her. Then just, take her to the movies, or dinner, or Starbucks, ice cream. Bro you live in L.A. There's way more things to do out here than back in North Carolina." He explained.

"I guess that's true. Okay I will. Tonight."

*Brianna pov*

"Come on bro I know you like her." I heard Nash's voice say out of me and Hayes' room. I came up here to get them for dinner, but I ended up finding out Hayes likes me? I didn't think he's like a girl like me. Yeah we've hung out a lot since I've been here and yes we have a lot of fun. To be honest I've actually liked Hayes a little bit more everyday. He's sweet and funny, great with his little sister, and he came make me smile in a second when I'm not. My thoughts were interrupted by Hayes' voice.

"I guess that's true. Okay I will. Tonight."

By this point I'm running downstairs so they wouldn't catch me listening to their conversation. I made my way downstairs and was greeted by the sweet smell of Popeyes chicken. Man that smelled good. It's always been my favorite thing to eat. Like, ever! Chicken is the best no matter how it's prepared.

I sat down next to Cameron and he starts a conversation with me.

"So Brianna. What do you think of Hayes?"

I almost choked on my chicken at that. That was probably a random conversation to start. Cameron had already been like the big brother I once had. Yes, I had an older brother. His name was Spencer.

He was in a car accident 2 years ago. I was 12 when it happened and he was 16. He was coming home from a high school party his friend took him to. He was a senior and my brother was a sophomore but my brother was an amazing basketball player and ended up on the senior team. His friend that took him had a few drinks. My brother trusted him that he was well enough to get him home safely. Next thing you know my mom gets a call at 11:45 at night saying her son had died in a car crash, the other guy did too but he died on impact. It took my brother a few minutes in the ambulance to pass.

When my mom came in my room and told me I was devastated. My brother was always so caring, and helpful to other people. He was always there for me when mom and dad were always at work. He basically took care of me my entire life. I couldn't have asked for a better brother.

My thoughts were interrupted by Cameron saying, "Hey. You okay? We were talking about Hayes and you just...zoned out."

"Yeah I'm fine." I tried to smile, but I couldn't.

"Then why are you crying?" He asked sympathetically.

I was about to answer him until Nash and Hayes came downstairs, Cameron looked at me and whispered, "Tell me later." I nodded and turned to look at Hayes. He saw a tear run down my cheek and sat next to me.

"Hey. What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing really, but I don't wanna talk about it just yet." I said slightly.

He nodded and said, "It's okay. I understand. But I'm here for you okay?"

I smiled and we continued eating.

"Can I ask you something?" Hayes kind of blurted out.

"Anything. What's up?"

"Would you consider...going on a date with me?" So he does like me. I'm excited now.

"Actually...yeah." I replied and smiled.

"How about tonight we go to the movies? It's only 6 o'clock right now. Wanna go at 7? I hear The Purge Anarchy is playing." He smirked.

Oh god scary movies. I knew it. To be honest I can handle some scary movies, but the first purge freaked me out. But I even surprised myself.

"Sure. Sounds fun." I replied.

He smiled and we finished eating, then we both had to go get ready.

As I was just about to finish my makeup and outfit. I remembered something. I never "broke up" with Brayden. I had to act fast. Being a singer at Island def Jams records makes you famous pretty quick. If my fans thought I was cheating on him, he and Hayes would get mad and I wouldn't have either of them. I never liked Brayden like that anyway, but we were friends at least, but we really just pretended to date, plus, I really like Hayes. I pulled put my phone from the charger and texted Brayden.

To: Brayden😎: Hey. Since I won't be seeing you for a very long time I think it's time for us to "break up". We were basically dating for publicity. Plus, I kinda found someone new. Sorry😁

I instantly got a reply back.

From: Brayden😎: No worries it's cool. I've actually found someone too. Friends?

To Brayden😎: Friends. 😊

Well that was easy. I'm off the hook with Brayden and now I can actually date Hayes. 5 minutes later I got a knock on the door and then Hayes appeared. His eyes widened like they did when we met, so I think that was a good thing.

"Wow." He said with his blue oceanic eyes still widened. I giggled and smiled back. He held his hand out for me to take. "Shall we?" He said acting like a gentlemen.

"We shall." I replied and took his hand. This would actually be the best date ever.