Ch 37

*Brianna pov*

I woke up with a stuffy nose. My throat was hurting and I felt dehydrated. I climbed out of bed carefully and got out of Hayes' grip trying not to wake him up. I failed.

But before he could say anything I went into the bathroom. Instantly I started coughing. I took some cough medicine then got some for a sore throat.

Just as I was about to take it Hayes knocked on the bathroom door.

"Huh?" I tried not to say anything. My throat stung.

"Am I able to come in?" He asked.

I didn't say anything but I unlocked the door for him. He walked in and I walked back to the counter and sprayed the throat spray in my mouth.

That stuff tasted like shit but it helped the pain.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked softly.

I pointed to my throat and he nodded.

He put his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. I couldn't speak but I didn't want him to get sick.

Don't you're gonna get sick!

I typed on my phone. He chuckled.

"It's worth it." he kissed my cheek again.

He lead me out of the bathroom and took me to the bed. He put the covers on me and kissed my temple.

Then he got in the bed right next to me. His fingers were intertwined with mine and he whispered something in my ear.

"Just get some rest. Feel better princess."

I smiled a little. Then my eyes got heavier and I went back to sleep.

*2 Hours Later*

I woke up and Hayes wasn't there anymore. I checked my phone. 1:09pm. Wow I knew I slept long but not this long.

My throat felt a little better but I started coughing.

Where was Hayes?

I was thinking of going downstairs but I didn't wanna move.

As if on cue Hayes walked through the door, with a cup in his hand.

"Here." He said handing me the cup.

I gave him a confused look but still took it.

"Just drink it." He smiled.

I drank some of the liquid in the cup, then realized what it was.

Tea. Hot tea.

"Thank you babe."

"You're welcome. Feelin better?"

I nodded slowly but still coughed. Hayes grabbed my hand and rubbed it with his thumb.

I have him a small smile and he smiled back.

"Wanna watch Netflix all day?" He laughed.

I did too and nodded.

"K. Be right back." He kissed me on the cheek and went into the bathroom.

A minute later he came out in his hoodie and basketball shorts. Twins!

He got into bed and put his arm around me. He put on White Chicks and I put my head on his shoulder.

My tea was gone in 10 minutes. I felt better already.

We laughed throughout the movie and it was about 3:30 when it ended.