Ch 9

*Brianna pov*

The house wasn't that far from ours. It looked good from the outside, but it looked even better on the inside.

We took a tour of the house and Noah's room was a dark shade of blue so he decided to keep it. My room would've been a reddish color, but I would've painted it blue. Me and Noah have more in common than probably most twins.

When we were done with the tour me, Noah, and Hayes were in Noah's room talking and I went to get a soda. I overheard my dad talking to my mom. About Hayes.

"So, Robert. What do you think of Bri's new boyfriend?" I heard my mom say. I took out my phone to record the conversation.

My dad sighed and replied,

"Well I talked to Shawn and Chad about him. They say he's a good kid and that he really loves her."

"But what's your opinion on him?"

"Don't tell Brianna, but other than the fact that they live together, Hayes is alright."

I smiled at that thought and turned my phone of and ran back upstairs quietly.

When I got there Hayes and Noah were still talking. I walked in with a huge smile on my face.

"Why are you so smiley?" Hayes asked.

I pulled out my phone and played them the conversation. When it was over Noah looked at me.

"He approves." He said shocked.

"He approves!! Thank The Lord!" I replied and Hayes spun me around. He was leaning in but Noah stopped us.

"Aw come on guys not in my room." We all laughed and Hayes just pecked me on the cheek.

All this excitement made me forget what I went downstairs for.

"I'll be right back guys."

"You forgot the soda didn't you?" Noah said.

I looked back at him with a blank expression. "Maybe" I laughed.

I went down stairs and got a Dr. Pepper from the fridge and my dad told me to get the boys so we could go out to dinner. I got the boys and we drove to Outback. During the car ride Hayes and I held hands and my dad kept looking back. I decided to ask him what he thought of Hayes. If he denies he likes him than I'll play him the recording.

He stopped and at red light and I let go of Hayes' hand real quick to get closer to his seat.

"Hi daddy" I said very perky. He looked back at me and said,

"Okay what do you want?" We all laughed because I knew that was gonna happen.

"Your opinion." I said

"On what?"

"Hayes."

He looked surprised that I asked him that and my mom gave him the look saying he should tell me.

"Honestly sweetie. He's a good kid. I could tell you weren't happy with Brayden, especially when we went on our trip to Lake Havasu last year. But with this one, I can tell your happy."

He looked at us through the mirror and smiled. We smiled back and Hayes grabbed my hand again. He looked down at me and I got lost in his eyes.

He leaned down to kiss me. I kissed back immediately, but since Noah was there I knew what he was doing. Taking pictures.

I grabbed his phone out of his hands not breaking the kiss. When I pulled away I unlocked Noah's phone and saw the picture he took. Again I sent it to us and neither of us could stop smiling.