Ch 18

*Brianna pov*

"Brayden Mitchell"

Ugh that name makes me wanna barf.

I looked at all the guys and they didn't like what they heard either.

"Well I think I answer for everyone when I say no. He can't come back stage." They all agreed and Keaton jumped into the conversation.

"And he's not allowed inside the entire building either."

"I second that!" Hayes said.

"Me too." Drew added.

"And me." Said Wes.

"Well alright. I'll tell him to leave. And I understand why you don't want him here, I agree with all of you completely." The security guard smiled.

Thank god. I did not want Brayden here to ruin the fun.

We all listened to Reed sing for about 10 more minutes and then the boys went to the stage. Reed came back in and we told him he did great. His voice sounds so much more mature since I last saw him I'm surprised he doesn't have a girlfriend.

The boys were singing all of their songs and then came my favorite, Chloe. That songs so cute I just love it. It's a message to all the girls in the world saying that even compared to the popular girls, they're still beautiful and can get a great guy. The chorus was just amazing.

Chloe, I know your sister turns everyone on, but your the one I want!

It was one of their first songs that came out in their album. I fell in love with it instantly. They finished that song and started singing 3000 miles. It reminded me of my parents, Noah, Shawn, and Teo, because all of us were so far apart and just wanted to be together again.

When that song was over Hayes grabbed my hand and took me the door that leads to the stage. He opened it a little bit and Wes started talking.

"Alright alright alright that's our show. Hope you guys had fun and we love you. But, before we go who wants to hear Reed sing one more time?"

All the girls cheered as loud as they could and Reed came up to us.

"Excuse me" he smiled and went on stage with his guitar. I didn't know he was gonna do an encore.

Hayes just smiled at me.

The girls screamed louder when he came out.

"I'm back! Okay you guys I'm gonna do a cover and it's actually dedicated to my good friend Brianna Pearson!"

Wait, for me? What?

"Before you get your hopes up, no we're not dating again. Just really good friends. Brianna can you come out here please?" He smiled at me. I hesitated but Hayes pushed me out onto the stage. Reed pulled out a stool and made me sit in it.

"So, it's dedicated to her by her boyfriend. Who knows who Hayes Grier is?" The crowd seemed shocked but screamed louder than ever before. I looked at Hayes with a confused look.

He just smiled and Reed started playing his guitar. I didn't recognize the song but, oh well.

He started singing the words.

Yeah every time you come around me heart starts pounding it's like a clock tick tock you wind me up. Wouldn't want it any other way.

He turned to Hayes and told him to come on stage. I'm still sitting here confused.

You're so sweet and so gracious smiles contagious water colored eyes like Sky so spacious and I can't concentrate. You won't hear me complain.