Epilogue

*Brianna pov*

•Epilogue•

~10 years later~

"You ready?" My brother Noah asked.

I took a deep breath and nodded.

2/14/25 my wedding day.

"Out of the boyfriends you've had, he's definitely my favorite." Noah said.

"Mine too." I smiled.

My fiancé. My one true love standing right before me, is the love of my life.

"Brianna would you like to start the vows?" The priest asked.

I smiled and nodded.

I grabbed his hand and looked up. He was smiling at me.

"Babe, from the moment I met you, everything changed for me. In the best ways possible. You made me a better person, you made me feel comfortable in my own skin. You helped me through tough times. You were my shoulder to cry on. You were and still are my protector. I've been in love with you for the longest time and know that this moment is actually here, I don't want to be standing next to anyone else. I love you."

He had tears in his eyes. He was up.

"Sweetheart, I've been in love with you since I've laid eyes on you. The day we met changed my entire life as well. Out of the girls I dated, nobody compares to your beauty. You made me the better person. When I needed it you were there for me, I can't thank you enough for being with me. Thank you for everything, thank you for smiling, hugging me, kissing me, making my day by just standing there. And thank you, for loving me. Lord knows I've always loved you, and I always will."

I had tears in my eyes now. I wiped them quickly. He wiped his too.

The priest spoke again.

"Brianna, do you take this man to be your wedded husband? To have and to hold? For sickness and in health? Til death due you apart?"

"I do." I wiped my tears again.

He let a tear fall. He was smiling.

"Benjamin, do you take this women to be your wedded wife? To have and to hold? For sickness and in health? Til death due you apart?"

He looked up and me and smiled. Yes, I am marrying Benjamin Hayes Grier. I guess forever and always actually means forever and always.

"I do."

"You may now kiss, your lovely bride."

He had no hesitation. He kissed me. I know this is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with.

He was finally my husband. After so many years.

*Hayes pov*

She was finally my wife. I couldn't be more happier.

We've had bumps in the road like all couples but we got through them and now were here. In front of everyone, as husband and wife.

~2 Years later~

I walked out to meet my family. They all looked up. I smiled.

"Twin boys"

We celebrated. Everyone came to see them.

They had brown hair, very little, and my blue eyes.

"Ugh their eyes are perfect." Brianna said.

"You're perfect." She looked at me and kissed me.

"We're parents." I even had tears forming.

"What are their names?" Nash asked.

Me and Brianna looked at each other. We each picked one for a boy and a girl.

"Patrick." Brianna said about the one she was holding.

"Anthony." I smiled at the one I was holding.

I kissed his forehead, then Patricks, then pecked Brianna's lips.

Everyone smiled.

I wish her parents were here to see this.

*Brianna pov*

I was a mother. I couldn't believe it. And the father is the love of my life.

I love my family.

~2 more years later~

*Hayes pov*

Here we are again. Another kid.

"Babe it's a girl." I cried.

I gave her to Brianna. I kissed her forehead.

"What's her name?" Skylynn asked.

She still loves Brianna by the way. They were like sisters when they met over 10 years ago.

"Kaitlyn." We said in unison. We smiled.

We came home from the hospital the next day. Patrick and Anthony went straight to their toys.

It was about 8 o'clock and the kids were already in bed. Except Kaitlyn.

It took Brianna a while to get her down. I did help of course.

At 10 o'clock Kaitlyn was finally down.

"Finally." We laughed.

We were on our bed now. I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers.

I kissed her. We stayed like this for a while.

I broke it after a few more minutes.

"I love you."

"I love you too." She said. I smiled.

"Forever?"

"And always."

*Brianna pov*

Those 3 words mean the word to me. My family means the world to me. I never thought I'd be this blessed to call this amazing guy my husband. To have 3 amazing children.

I love my life. It's perfect.

Hayes Grier, is the love of my life.

*Hayes pov*

She's perfect. My kids are perfect. My life is perfect.

I've been in love with this girl since I was 14. Nothing has changed.

And I don't think anything will ever change.

Brianna Pearson, is the love of my life.