Ch 25

*Brianna pov*

I woke up to my alarm. I set it for 10 o'clock so I could be ready for the meet and greet. It's at 2 clock. But when I woke up, Hayes wasn't there, and I was in bed when I distinctly remember falling asleep on the floor.

I found my phone on my dresser and saw a text from Jake.

From Jake Miller💥: Hey Bri. I'm already at Huntington Beach since I'm staying at the Hyatt. I was wondering if you wanted to sing Day Without Your Love with me at the show?

To Jake Miller💥: Sure that sounds great. I'm doing the chorus then right?😂

From Jake Miller💥: Of course!😏 and I'm also gonna sing FFH if that's okay.

To Jake Miller💥: Of course the fans will love it. And if you wanna meet the fans you could go with my brother at his table. Me and Hayes already share one😂🙈

From Jake Miller💥: yes I love meeting the fans. Okay see you soon

Right when he sent that the cramps kicked in. Damn.

I had to shake it off sadly and decided to get in the shower.

When I got out I put on my grey Chic tank top, a black skater shirt, a jean jacket, and my black combat boots. I also curled my hair to perfection and did my normal makeup.

Mascara, very little eyeliner, concealer and a touch of powder. Everything took about an hour.

When I was done I at on the bed on my phone with the cramps getting worse every minute. I need chocolate now!

"Well then here." I heard a voice say.

Hayes.

I said that out loud? Oops.

I saw him in the doorway, holding a Starbucks! My favorite, double chocolate chip frap with extra chocolate syrup.

"Oh my god I love you!" I half yelled taking the Starbucks. I hugged him and pecked his lips.

"Love you too. And damn you look gorgeous!" He smiled eyeing me up and down.

I blushed and he kissed my cheek.

"Wanna grab some lunch before we head to Huntington?" He asked.

"Sure. Where?"

"Popeyes?"

"Yas!!!" I screamed. He laughed and held out his hand.

Again, it was walking distance so we just walked. It helps with the pain anyway.

We walked hand in hand the entire time and talked about random things and the meet and greet. I told him Jake was already there and was singing alone and with me.

"Yes!" I heard him whisper.

"Wanna see Jake sing that bad huh?" I laughed.

"Well ya. But you two would sound great together." He smiled.

We made it there and both got chicken.

Duh!

He paid, I wanted to at least pay for mine since he already bought me Starbucks but he wouldn't let me. I just gave up after saying I'll pay for mine about 30 times.

We ate right next to each other in the booth and talked about more random things. He ate his fries in like 2 minutes, then he started taking mine.

"Um hello." I started.

"Hello beautiful" he smiled very cheeky.

"Why you be stealin my fries cutie?" I smirked.