Ch 12

*Brianna pov*

Me, Grant, and Hayes were having fun talking in the studio. Until Grants phone rang.

"Hey Megan..."

Me and Hayes looked at each other with a concerned look. Grant walked out of the door so we couldn't hear anything.

"What do you think really happened?" Hayes asked.

"I'm not sure, she's either explaining herself or breaking up with him. Or him breaking up with her." I replied.

We heard a faint voice outside of the door. "Okay. Send it." Then Grant walked back in the room.

"She said he kissed her right when I came. I didn't give her time to explain." He said.

"And..." Me and Hayes asked.

Right then grants phone beeped. He let out a sigh of relief and handed me the phone. It was a picture of messages.

Megan: Why did you do that grants never gonna forgive me and it's all your fault!

Max: Look I'm sorry. I just wanted you back I didn't mean to ruin your relationship. You didn't even kiss me back so your little boyfriend shouldn't be mad.

Megan: It's a little too late cuz you did ruin my relationship. I love grant and we broke up for a reason! But grant probably is mad or upset with me so just leave me alone!

"So she didn't purposely cheat on you?" Hayes asked

"Guess not." Grant said with a smile on his face.

"Then go talk to her." I told him. He nodded and came to hug me.

"Thank you." He whispered.

"Anytime" I replied. Then he high-fived Hayes And left.

"That was nice of you to do." Hayes smiled. I smiled back then he kissed me.

For next few hours me and Hayes watched some tv. We got bored so we decided to go in the pool. We swam for about an hour and I left my phone inside. When I got in there I got a notification on Instagram from @teohalm. He followed me, I think I recognize the name but I'm not sure.

Not even 2 minutes later I got another one from him, but this time he posted a picture. The caption said,

Throwback with the 2 best friends😜 miss you guys! @noahpearson @bri_pearson

The picture of me, Noah, and this guy Teo. I knew I recognized him from somewhere. But the picture was embarrassing, I had glasses. I got contacts when I got the record deal but I just stuck with contacts after it.

"What's that?" I heard Hayes' voice behind me. I jumped and sat on my phone.

"Nothing." I replied. I didn't want him to see me in glasses I hate those things. My brown eyes look better without them.

Hayes looked suspicious. Before he thought I was cheating or anything I spoke up. My phone was turned off already so he couldn't see the picture.

"Okay look before you get any ideas, I'm not cheating and it's not a huge secret I'm keeping. It's just an old picture of me, but it's the old me. Before I had a record deal." Saying that kind of made him feel a little more relaxed.

Right when he was about to speak I got a text from Noah.

From: Noah😝 Did you see the picture Teo posted?

"What picture?" Hayes asked.

To Noah😝: Yeah it was...interesting😁