Ch 23

*Brianna pov*

"WAKE UP GUYS WAKE UP!"

That's how I woke up. But my eyes were still closed. People were jumping on me and Hayes.

"Shut up!" I said putting my head under the covers. Hayes did the same. They still jumped on the bed.

"Go away!" Hayes and I said in unison.

"We're going to Disneyland" I know it's Noah now. The other person is probably Teo.

My eyes shot open. "I'm up!" I ran into the bathroom.

I didn't shower but I put my hair in a ponytail. Me and Noah love the water rides.

I put on a see through blue shirt but I put my black tank top under it and my favorite blue jean shorts. I did waterproof makeup and that's it.

When I walked out of the bathroom Hayes didn't move. Noah and Teo were sitting on the floor. They quietly said they gave up and that I should try.

I walked over to the bed. He was sound asleep, he was cute. I smiled and kissed him. After a couple seconds he started kissing back. He pulled me on top of him not breaking the kiss.

"Damn!" Noah and Teo said.

I gave them the death glare and Hayes just laughed. He pulled me in for another kiss and his hands were on my waist.

"Aye watch it. That's my sister" Noah interrupted.

"Fine fine. I'll go get dressed. Whose driving?" Hayes asked.

"My mom. I explained who you were and she said it was fine. She can't wait to meet you. And see this little weirdo right here" Teo answered putting his arm around me.

I took his arm off and Hayes went into the bathroom. 5 minutes later he came out in pink shorts with a black t shirt and his Grier light green and grey hat I like.

I smiled and walked up to him.

"Babe I really need to tell you something before we go." I told him. He looked nervous and Teo and Noah looked confused.

"What is it?" Hayes asked nervously.

"You're gonna need a new hat!" I grabbed his hat off his head and ran downstairs.

He came running after me and I headed out the front door. I saw Teo's moms car parked in front so I headed towards it.

I was laughing the entire time and right before I could open the door Hayes grabs me by the waist and turns me around.

"Thought you could get away from me?" He smirked. I smiled and shrugged.

"It's worth a shot" he laughed and kissed my forehead.

Teo's mom stepped out of the car laughing her ass off.

"Wow Teo did say you guys had fun together." She laughed.

We just smiled and Noah and Teo came out.

"Hey mom. Sorry about...them" Teo laughed.

I lightly punched him in the arm and he did it back. We ended up play fighting which was funny. Noah had to separate us.

"Wow your guys' friendship hasn't changed." Mrs. Halm informed us. We all smiled and then I spoke up.

"So um this is my favorite person in the world Hayes, Hayes this is Teo's mom."

He blushed and Teo and Noah put their hands on their hearts obviously offended.

"Oh boy" I mumbled. Hayes looked at me confused and I pointed to the floor. Noah and Teo were acting like they were dying of sadness.