Ch 42

*Brianna pov*

"You what now?!" I screamed.

"I met someone."

"What's her name?" I can't believe this.

"Leslie." He smiled.

"Holy crap that's awesome. Noah's growing up." I wiped a fake tear and laughed.

"Yeah I met her while you were...you know. And I asked her out. So she's my girlfriend."

My mouth dropped.

"And you didn't tell me because..." I waited for an answer.

"Didn't seem like the time." He looked down.

We got home almost a week ago from Peter's hearing. He's in a Florida jail now. Now he'll leave me and Hayes alone.

Speaking of Hayes, him and Brayden have been hanging out a lot lately. He's staying here until his parents move into his new house. I gotta say he's a different person from when we "dated".

Hayes tells me that they're good friends now and that he was wrong about him.

Brayden and I on the other hand are just friends, of course, but we do a lot of duets together. I uploaded a cover of him and I singing Popular by Ariana Grande. It has a million views already.

Lots of people ask if were back together. We go on twitter all the time to answer questions. After 2 days of that we decided to do a Q&A on YouTube.

We answered a lot of questions about our relationship and our past but we basically got the questions, "Are you guys dating again? What happened to Hayes?" And stuff like that. We said no and even Hayes tweeted about it.

Guys Brianna and Brayden are not dating. Me and Brianna are. They are just friends👌

But most of the fans got the idea. Me and Hayes. No one else.

Other than that we shot a music video for 5 seconds of summer. We haven't seen it yet, but I think it's gonna be great. And Chad brought in a new member for 26. His names Bart Baker. I've seen some of his parodies they're hilarious. I met him yesterday. He won't live here, but he'll be at all the meet and greets with us.

Right now were talking to Noah about Leslie. He showed us a picture. She's pretty.

"Oh btw she's coming over in 10 minutes." Noah said.

"Okay. Can't wait. But right now...I want food." I got up and walked to the kitchen.

"How do you eat all day long and still be that skinny?" Noah asked.

"I've never thought about that. Oh well." I shrugged and laughed.

I sat down next to Hayes and he put his arm around me. He kissed my cheek.

Oh, me and Hayes' relationship is

per-fect! He's always such a sweetheart.

We talked for a few more minutes and the doorbell rang. Noah ran to the door. He opened it and hugged the girl.

He brought her in. She was wearing a white crop top, high waited shorts, black combat boots and sunglasses. Her hair was pin straight. She had blue eyes like Hayes' and blonde hair.

Hayes barely looked at her. He shook her hand and went back to me. Then he whispered in my ear.

"You're the only one I want."

I smiled. He must've saw my face when she walked in. We talked to her for a few minutes. She seemed really...mean in my opinion. She kept giving me dirty looks and was staring at Hayes the entire time. He noticed and intertwined our fingers.