Ch 14

*Brianna pov*

I woke up to an alarm.

"Why?!" I groaned.

Hayes was already out of bed and came out of the bathroom. He got dressed in a blue dress shirt, khakis, and blue vans. He looked hot.

"Hey babe, you might wanna get up if you wanna make the lunch with your aunt and uncle." He said. "You got about 45 minutes left."

I shot up outta bed."Crap" I mumbled, grabbed some clothes and ran into the bathroom. I shut the door when I heard Hayes' voice again.

"What no good morning kiss?" He yelled. I opened the door and kissed him real quick then ran back in the bathroom.

I took a really quick shower dried my hair and curled it. All that took 40 minutes and then my phone rang.

"Hello. Yeah sorry, Running late. Ok. Be down in a sec, bye."

Hayes was sitting on the bed on Instagram and when he looked up, once again his eyes widened.

"Wow. 1 how'd you do that in 40 minutes? And 2 Zayum you look gorgeous!"

"1 You have to do a lot of things fast for concerts. 2 thank you and you look great now let's go." I said running down the stairs. He followed closely behind and we told Chad we were leaving.

When we got outside we found Noah in the car too. Oh great, now he can take pictures again.

"Hey sorry not a good morning for me." I laughed. It takes about 20 minutes to drive to TGIF so me and Hayes just talked and held hands. Occasionally he would kiss me and Noah's camera would go off.

"Why do I keep hearing a camera go off?" Uncle Mike asked.

"Noah thinks it's funny to take pictures of me and Hayes 24/7." I explained.

"Hey he takes some pretty good pictures to be honest." Hayes jumped in the conversation and winked at me.

"Show me a few of these 'pictures' your brother takes."

My eyes widen because all Noah ever takes of us is kissing. Uncle Mike is like a second dad to me. Karen married into this family, Mike is my dad's brother, but me and Shawn are cousins because of my mom. Mikes the kind of person who wouldn't approve of a relationship like this. That's why he's like a second dad.

"Um...I don't think-"

"Here ya go" Noah interrupted.

I gave him the death glare and he laughed. My uncle Mike gave Noah back his phone and said,"Nice job Noah, and Brianna..."

"Yeah" I said nervously.

"Don't worry I approve"

"Oh thank god!" I sighed in relief.

"What?! Uncle Mike come on he's older too." Noah exclaimed.

"Wow Noah I thought we were cool." Hayes said.

"We are. But hurt my sister and your dead." Me and my uncle looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Noah you wouldn't even hurt a fly let alone a person." I said

"Little dude. You were afraid of a baseball when I taught you how to play." My uncle said and I laughed again.

"Hey it hit me!" Noah tried to get himself out of this conversation.

"Noah, you weren't even in the batters box, you choked up on the bat too much, your glove was too big, and you didn't even catch any of the pop flys that were hit to you." I explained.

A New Love (A Hayes Grier fan fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें