Ch 17

A/N: Hey guys! So I really have no idea what I'm gonna do for the story until the emblem3 concert they're going to so I'm just gonna skip to that Friday! Thanks guys!

*Brianna pov*

*Day of concert*

It's been about 5 days since my parents passed. I've been better these last few days, all because of Hayes. He took me mini-golfing yesterday and I won. He gave me the pouty face but then I bought him an ice cream to make him feel better. It worked.

The other days we've either had a movie day, swimming, beach day; he even took me and Noah to the batting cages. Noah didn't do that bad. He told me he was practicing but he like soccer better. But Hayes was surprised that I did good, he probably expected me to be a little rusty. Haha he thought wrong.

Other than that kind of stuff me and Hayes have gotten so much closer, he's honestly the best boyfriend ever. Today we were going to the emblem3 concert. Hayes has been acting strange though. I wonder what's up that boys alley, and I'm going to find out. Eventually.

*Reed pov*

Today was the day of our last concert in Cali. Brianna said she's been doing better since her parents passed away. She took her brother hard, she took her parents hard too. But she told me Hayes has helped her a lot. He kept her distracted. I'm glad Brianna has a boyfriend who cares for her as much as I did.

Earlier today I got a call from Hayes. That wasn't expected but oh well. He asked me if I could sing a song for her. I told him I would, but I had a better idea.

I asked him if he wanted to bring Brianna up on stage. I'll sing and he can dance with her if he wanted to. He sounded nervous about the dancing but he agreed, and even the guys agree it's worth it. They texted her about her parents and Noah and they said they felt bad. So maybe this will hep her out a little bit besides Hayes.

All I had to do was pick a song to sing. I decided to do a cover instead of an original. After about an hour of thinking I picked out "You're perfect" by Jacob Whitesides. Jacobs a good friend of mine and the song is great. I'll tell Hayes the plan in a few, but I gotta go rehearse this song.

*Hayes pov*

I wanted to do something for Brianna, so I called Reed and asked if he can dedicate a song to her from me. Kind of an early birthday present. It's the 9th of October and her birthdays in a little over a week.

Reed said he'd do it and the guys would help out. He also said he was doing Jacob Whiteside's song "you're perfect" from a few months ago. It describes Brianna completely so I said the song choice was cool.

From Reed: Btw 2 more things. You and Brianna are coming on stage, and your gonna dance with her😏 and I have another surprise for her.

I really can't dance but I'll do it for Brianna. And I wonder what the other surprise is.

To Reed: okay. And the dancing sounds good I guess...😳

From Reed: You can't dance can you?😂

To Reed: Not really😁 but it's for Brianna, not me. And hey thanks again for doing this. It means a lot I hope Brianna likes it.

From Reed: Don't worry you'll be fine. Just go with the music. And it's no problem at all. The guys and I are happy to do it😄 and I know her, she'll love it👌

To Reed: Thanks bro. And we gotta go get ready, my dad's gonna drive us to the Grove so we might be there early. I want to talk to you guys about it more before the concert too.