Ch 33

*Hayes pov*

*2 Weeks later*

It's been a week since I've seen Will last. We're all going to Florida in 3 days to watch him play and have a meet and greet. Me and Brianna are excited.

Speaking of me and Brianna, we are perfect! We had a meet and greet 4 days ago in San Diego and she got emblem3 to go with us. And were going to start the 5sos music video next week. But other than that, we're still going on strong and nothing bad ever happened. Until 3 days ago.

She keeps getting texts from an anonymous number threatening her. There's no one we know that really hates her so we've been trying to figure it out.

Brianna seems so scared when her phone beeps now. We could be on the couch, my arm around her and her phone vibrates, she jumps. I do my best to comfort her and she seems a little better after that.

I'm worried about her, I've never seen her this scared.

"Babe are you sure about this guys day? I can stay here with you if you want." I asked her.

"Hayes. You haven't had a guys day since I've been here and god knows when your last one was. Go have some fun. I'll be here when you get back. I'll even call Mahogany and we can have a movie day or go shopping." She said.

I sighed.

"I don't wanna leave you."

She looked at me and walked over, putting her arms around my neck. I put mine around her waist.

"Look, I know these last few days have been weird, with the texts and everything. But let's not worry about it today. Go have some fun with your friends and I'll hang out with Mahogany." She smiled.

I sighed. I really don't wanna leave her.

"Fine. If you're okay with it."

"Of course I am." She smiled.

"Okay I guess. But I can at least take you out to lunch?" I stuck out my bottom lip. She laughed.

"Sure." I smiled and pecked her lips.

"McDonald's?" I asked. She nodded.

"Goin out real quick guys!" I told everyone.

Me and Brianna walked hand in hand to McDonald's. When we got there we both got burgers. I paid.

We sat down next to each other and ate. We talked about random things like how excited we were for Florida. But during that conversation she zoned out.

"You okay babe?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah. I'm fine."

"No you're not. I know that look. Talk to me." I put my arm around her.

"Florida's where I lived before I came here."

"Oh...I forgot. I'm sorry." I put my head on hers and rubbed her back.

"It's fine I don't care I like Florida. But just a lot of bad memories." She said.

I kissed her cheek.

"Don't worry. I'll be with you this time." She smiled.

We sat there in silence and decided to walk back. Brianna was on her phone a few times.

"Who you texting?"

"Mahogany. She said she'll hang out with me. See don't worry." She smiled.

"I'm gonna miss you though." I stuck out my bottom lip. She did the same and hugged me.

"Me too Grier. Me too."