Ch 41

*Hayes pov*

2 days later

Miami Florida courthouse

So were in Florida now waiting for Peter's case to start. Right after this is over we're leaving. Brianna didn't wanna be here anyway.

All of the boys said they would speak. We've all decided that he should stay in jail and go to prison for kidnapping.

The judge called our case forward and we stepped forward. We all sat down. Me and Brianna in front with Brayden, everyone else in the back waiting to speak.

Peter came out in an orange jumpsuit and handcuffs in front of him. He gave Brianna a dirty look. She looked down.

I grabbed her hand and whispered something in her ear.

"Don't be scared. I'm here this time." I kissed her cheek.

I looked over at Peter and he looked at me and rolled his eyes. I gave him a dirty look back.

Lastly the judge came out.

"Alright. So Mr. Peter Williams. Arrested about a week ago for the kidnapping of Ms. Brianna Pearson. Correct?" He looked at Brianna.

She nodded.

"Okay. If Ms. Pearson decides to release Mr. Williams then he will be free of charge, but a restraining order will be filed against him. If she decides not to release him, I will sentence him 5 years in Florida State Correctional facility. But for now, if anyone would like to speak and explain what happened, by all means the floor is yours. Anyone?"

The first one to raise their hand was Brayden. I was surprised by that but if he's helping than I'm okay with it.

"Ah yes. Mr. Mitchell. I can see you're actually related to the accused." He spoke to Brayden.

"Yes sir." He stood up.

"And what is your relation?" The judge asked.

"He's my uncle. His sister, my mother lives in Florida as well. She said I could stay with him for the record deal." He explained.

"And how did he treat the both of you?"

Brayden looked at Brianna then back at the judge.

"He turned me into someone I'm not. Brianna's boyfriend and I got off on the wrong foot. But that was because Peter made me make Hayes not like me. He wanted me to stop complaining."

"What do you mean stop complaining? Did you have a problem with Ms. Pearson?"

"Absolutely not. No one I know has a problem with her."

"I do." Peter chimed in.

"Mr. Williams the children are speaking if you do not let them share their side than you'll be removed from the premises and sentenced to go to prison anyway. I'm sorry son, please continue." He turned back to Brayden.

"Thank you sir. And he wanted me to stop complaining that I don't have her. As my girlfriend. When I saw her of course I wanted her. I knew I could sing but I didn't want my uncles help. I wanted to do it on my own. But when Brianna came to the record label, I just decided to take Peter's offer."

"And because of that I hurt an innocent kid for stealing his girlfriend by making it look like she cheated, and I nearly ruined her new relationship. All because of a stupid decision I made 8 months ago. And Brianna. For that, I'm sorry. And Hayes too, I'm sorry. I never wanted to do any of that. I hope we can be friends." Brayden continued.