Ch 31

*Brianna pov*

She said to me forget what you thought cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught.

So just turn around and forget what you saw cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught

My alarm rang. I almost forgot about my interview.

I got out of Hayes' grip without waking him up. He shifted a little bit, but he never woke up.

I texted Ryan before I did my morning stuff.

To Ryan😜: Hey😛 just woke up. Be there around 7:45. My managers taking me.

I finished texting and hopped in the shower. It was 6 right now so I had time. I did all my shower stuff then changed into a floral pink and blue dress that goes down to my knees and brown combat boots. I also curled my hair to perfection.

When I finished it was about time to leave. I woke up Chad and he got dressed. Before we left I went back to our room. Hayes was still asleep. He looked adorable. I walked up to him and put my hand through his hair and kissed his cheek. Then it was time to leave.

*Hayes pov*

I woke up and Brianna wasn't there. She had her interview. She could've woken me up though. I got out of bed and went to have breakfast. Noah, Teo, Cam, Carter, and Nash were there already eating. My dad took Brianna.

"Hey bro." Nash said.

"Hey." I replied sitting down. I high fived Noah and Teo and ate some cereal.

In the middle of breakfast Cameron started talking.

"Hey Hayes. I can drive you to the interview if you want. Brianna said it's at the hospital if you wanna go." He suggested.

I nodded happily. "Thanks Cam. I'm gonna go get ready." I said finishing my cereal.

I wanted it to be a surprise so I didn't tell Brianna. But she texted me when I was brushing my teeth.

From Babe😍😘: Hey baby😍 sorry I wasn't there I had to get up really early😔 interviews going great!☺️ and idk when I'll be home cuz I'm gonna visit some kids in the hospital after. See ya soon. Love you💙😘

To Babe😍😘: It's okay baby. I miss you though😔💔 I'll see you when you get home okay? We'll watch pretty little liars. Just for you☺️ I love you too❤️😘

She doesn't suspect a thing. This is gonna be great!

*Brianna pov*

The interview was going great Ryan always knows how to make me laugh. The room the interview was being held has a window so some kids from CHOC hospital came by and waved.

Ryan's studio was in a hospital. My aunt Karen works here so I said hi before I started and she gave me room numbers so I could visit kids when I finished.

Ryan and I were talking about lots of things. My career, reuniting with Shawn,Noah, and Teo, mgmt. But most of the conversations always led to Hayes.

We were talking about how Hayes is so good to me and that he's not only my boyfriend, but my best friend.

"He's truly amazing I don't know what is do without him. Everyday when I'm with him I always ask myself, 'how'd I get so lucky?' I still haven't figured that out but, I'm happy with him in my life." I spoke into the mic.

"That's great we're all happy for you Brianna. I'll have to meet him someday." Ryan smiled.

"Okay guys it's time for Brianna to sing Brianna, the mics yours. What are you gonna sing for us this time?" Ryan spoke again.