Ch 7

*Brianna pov*

Noah was acting a little weird when me and Hayes were talking.

"You okay bro?" I asked him.

"Uh yeah I'm fine, but don't turn around."

Me and Hayes didn't listen and turned around anyway. Behind me I saw a boy with blonde hair and hazel eyes and I instantly knew who it was.

Brayden.

"Oh crap Noah get down!" I told him. Brayden knows Noah so he would know I was here too if he saw him. We both go under the table and Hayes was looking at Brayden with a mad expression. I saw Brayden turn around as well.

"Shit" Hayes mumbled and turned around. Brayden was walking right toward our table.

"Brianna?" I heard him say. Damn!

Me and Noah came up from under the table and I immediately went from the sweet girl I was from 2 minutes ago to the girl I pretended to be less than 2 weeks ago. To make it look more real I put a gum in my mouth and talked like I was annoyed.

"Ugh. Your here. What do you want?" He looked down remembering that I was the same person he thought I was when we dated. He's actually a nice kid if you get to know him and I wish I could take back everything I said bad about him because none of that is true. Even though he can act like an ass sometimes.

I gave Hayes a look telling him it was an act again. He nodded and went along with it.

"Well I saw you and your little brother Noah talking to this guy right here and I thought I'd say hi. Now that I'm here, I need to talk to you." He said. I looked at Hayes and he had a mad expression on his face, Noah had the same.

"Ugh. Fine" I said and pulled him aside.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Look. I know we've never really got along when we dated. I acted like a bad boy and you had to deal with all the crap I got into. But spending all that time with you alone before the paparazzi showed up, I really did like that. I was glad to call you my girlfriend even though it was all an act. I didn't think I would actually fall for you. Can we please start over? For real this time?"

When I heard those words my eyes widened. He actually liked me? He acted like he hated me in public but when we were alone he was nice. I didn't think he would actually fall for me. But I just wanted to be friends with him because of Hayes, I can't lose him. I almost did once I can't do that again.

"Brayden I-" I started. I was cut off by Hayes voice.

"Brianna. What's going on?"

"Hayes I promise it's nothing. He was just telling me something."

"Telling you what?" He asked sternly looking at Brayden with anger in his eyes. I was about to say he liked me but I wanted to stay here with Hayes when Brayden spoke up.

"I told her I actually like her okay? We didn't do anything. Just talked. Brianna you never gave me an answer." He said. I swear I could see tears in his eyes but he was holding them back. I looked at Brayden with concern in my eyes and Hayes started talking.

"Brianna I'm sorry to have to do this but, you have to make a choice between us." I figured I would have to do that. Brayden's a nice kid, but my heart belongs to Hayes.

I looked at Brayden again. "Brayden I'm sorry. But I'm dating Hayes. I almost lost him once and I can't do that again. I think being friends is the best idea for us." I shot him an I'm sorry look and he looked down. I never did like him like that. He was a nice kid sometimes but most of the time he goes overboard and acts like a dick.