Ch 4

*Brianna Pov*

My eyes widened when I saw him. "Shawn?" I asked. I couldn't say anything else. I was so shocked to see him. Shawn smiled and came up to hug me.

"Long time no see little cousin. How've you been?" He asked. Yes, Shawn in my cousin. We were really close when I was younger. He was the one who taught me how to sing. We performed in front of our families every holiday when he came to Cali. But the reason I kept singing was because I wanted to do it for my brother Spencer. I worked hard and it paid off, until my manager became what he became.

I let go of the hug and everyone around us was confused, especially Hayes. I figured he would come around any minute so I said,"Not bad cuz. How bout you?"

"I've been good. My first single "life of the party" released a few weeks ago. And I heard you got dropped from your label. What happened?" He asked

Hayes looked at me surprised. "You got dropped? You didn't tell us that."

"I didn't tell you because I didn't want anyone to know for a while. I'm not gonna tell you why but I was miserable. Then I found your dad and got signed to 26MGMT instead." I said. I didn't tell them about my behavior because that's not me and I didn't want them to judge me for stuff I never really meant to do.

"Oh I see. Well I like it this way instead anyway." Hayes said smiling. I smiled back and Shawn saw that were still holding hands.

"So you and little Hayes huh?" He said smirking. Hayes nodded for me and the boys went crazy. We both smiled but Shawn was staring down Hayes. I kinda got worried. He was walking towards me and I didn't know what was gonna happen.

Me and Shawn are really close and he tells me if he approves or denies at boyfriend. He's like an older brother. Hayes squeezed my hand tighter since he was kind of afraid too. Shawn looked at him, then at me. I thought he wouldn't like the idea of me and Hayes.

"I approve." He said. But I kind of reacted to soon.

"Oh Come on Shawn you can't--wait what?" I didn't know what was even happening. Did he just approve?

"I said I approve. I like little Hayes here. He's a good kid. And I like him way better than that know it all ex boyfriend Brayden of yours." He smiled. No one really liked Brayden in my family. He's nice if you actually spend time with him. He said his manager makes him act like a bad boy in public. He wasn't that bad if you know the real him. One reason why were friends now.

I smiled and hugged him again. "Thank you." I whispered in his ear. He smiled and grabbed the whipped cream off the counter. Before he could spray some in his mouth I took it out of his hands and squirted at least half the can in my mouth. Most of the guys were shocked, but Shawn said,"Same old Brianna" and laughed. I nodded and we a started laughing.

After about an hour of hanging out with the boys Shawn and I decided to sing something. None of the guys have really heard me sing yet. Chad said he wanted me to wait. I don't know what that means but I wanna show them now. We decided to sing his song "Life of the party". Since we both know how to play the guitar we both and one.

When we were done singing the boys jaws dropped and Taylor turned to Hayes. "She's a keeper." He smirked.

"Oh I know she is, but she's mine." Hayes said and smiled. I smiled back and then Taylor started playing a song on his phone. It was really good. "Hey Taylor what song is this?" I asked.

"Oh it's called,'Like Whoo' me and my friend Dillon Rupp rap and we did this song together." He explained. He played this other song he said he sang. He said it was called 'Buckwild' that was also really good. It gave me an idea. I was sitting next to Hayes and he had his arm around me.