Ch 20

*Brianna pov*

I woke up to my alarm. I was still in Hayes' arms. I really didn't wanna get up.

Today was my first meet and greet with the boys. I have to admit I was nervous. Anything could happen. Would they hate me for dating Hayes? Would they like my voice? Will they accept me?

All these questions were in my mind as I got up. I took a quick shower, blow dried my hair, and curled it. I put on a blue and white button up shirt with the sleeves cut off, blue jean shorts and my black converse high tops.

I put my normal makeup up, concealer, powder and mascara. I usually don't put on much makeup. I did for music videos, but normally I don't like to look caked.

I walked out of the bathroom and both boys were ready.

Hayes was wearing a blue shirt with a few colors splashed on it and a pair of shorts. Noah was wearing a shirt that said Vans on it and blue jeans. He really didn't pack much but it works. We really don't dress that fancy this is my normal look.

"Hello gorgeous" Hayes pecked me on the lips.

"Hey" I smiled and kissed him.

"I'm still here guys!" Noah butted in.

We laughed and heading downstairs. The meet and greet was at noon and it was 10:40 by the time we finished getting ready.

We got in the car and headed for the Grove. We got there quicker than expected. We got there in 40 minutes it usually takes longer.

It was 11:20 and we all set up the tables. We got in the order Chad told us yesterday and I set up and extra chair for Noah.

By 11:50 we were done and Noah pulled me aside.

*Noah pov*

I'm so nervous for today, what of they don't like me? I'm not even in the group I'm just Brianna's little brother. I doubt the fans wanna meet me but I just hope we all have fun today.

I pulled Brianna aside before the girls piled in.

"What's up?" She asked.

I sighed. "What if they don't like me? I'm not even in the group."

"Bro. I get comments on Instagram all the time about you. Some think we're dating and it's a little weird but they seem to like you already."

"Really?"

She showed me her Instagram and sure enough, there were comments about me.

Omg he's so cute!😍

Is he part of 26?!?

He's a good singer and he's cute!

I hope I get to meet him today!😭😍

I looked at them shocked.

"See. Nothin to be nervous about. They'll love you."

"Thanks Bri" she smiled indicating a "you're welcome". She's the best sister ever.

Let's go meet some fans.

*Brianna pov*

It was normal for Noah to be nervous. I was nervous for my concerts, but as soon as I got on stage, my stage fright was gone. If he tries to have fun with us today and not worry about anything he should be fine.

The fans love him already. They're always on my Instagram commenting he's cute and they wanna meet him or asking why he's not always with me.

There were a few fans who commented things like,