Ch 19

*Brianna pov*

I woke up and Hayes was gone. I looked at my phone and it was noon. I saw a few texts.

From Keaton: Hey hope you guys had fun last night! You like the surprise?😏

To Keaton: Ya it was awesome all you guys did great! And yes I did. Thanks guys. Tell Reed I said thanks too

Then I found one from Shawn.

From Shawn: Hey. When you wake up get dressed. Me and the fam wanna take you out to lunch. Hayes said you were really tired last night. We'll pick you up at 12:30.

Ugh I'm hungry now I need food!

To Shawn: okay I'm awake. Ill get ready and ya I was really tired last night. See you guys soon

Right when I sent that Hayes walked through the door.

"Shawn text you?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm gonna get ready." I said walking to the bathroom.

"Um..excuse me. Where's my kiss?" He smirked.

I giggled and pecked him on the lips.

I came out of the bathroom with my blue crop top, blue jean shorts, and combat boots. I put my hair in a side braid since I didn't have much time.

Hayes was already ready and Shawn texted me saying he was here.

Me and Hayes walked out hand in hand and told Chad we were leaving.

We got in the car and Noah was in the back seat with Shawn and Aaliyah. Me and Hayes took the third row.

"Where are we going?" I asked my aunt.

"It's a surprise" Shawn answered for her.

"Ugh." I groaned.

"You'll like it" Noah smirked.

During the car ride I got a text from Reed.

From Reed🎤: Hey. You think you can help me with a song later?😌

To Reed🎤: 😂😂 sure. I'm at lunch with my family so I'll text you and you can come over. Is it for Carly?😏💦💦

I heard Hayes laugh.

"He thirsty" I laughed with him which only made him laugh harder.

From Reed🎤: Really Bri?😂😂 and it may be😏

I felt the car stop. "We're here" Shawn said. My eyes widened. Lone Star steak house.

"Yes!" I exclaimed. Everyone laughed.

We got seated quickly which was good.

I texted Reed real quick before I ordered.

To Reed🎤: I knew it😏 and hey I gtg but I'll text you when I'm home. Bye

From Reed🎤: okay thanks Bri. bye.

I put my phone away and ordered. Steak of course.

Hayes got the same. Then my uncle started talking.

"Okay. So, since Brianna will be staying with Mr. Grier Aaliyah will take you room, but if you wanna spend the night your welcome to share a room with her." Me and Aaliyah smiled at each other and nodded.

We talked for a few more minutes and then our food came. Thank Jesus I'm starving.

We ate our food but still talked. Everyone has having a great time. Until I got a text from...Brayden.