Ch 27

*Brianna pov*

I woke up to my phone beeping.

From Ellen D😜: Hey Brianna. I was wondering for tmrw if you wanted to sing? Or just get interview with the rest. And does ur brother want to sing too?

To Ellen D😜: Hey. And yeah I'll sing. I'll ask Noah about it when he wakes up

I replied to Ellen and got out of bed.

But right when I got out of Hayes' grip he grabbed my waist and pulled me back.

He kissed my cheek and hugged me tighter.

"Babe I gotta get ready for the day"

"No. Stay. Let's just cuddle for a few minutes" he stuck out his bottom lip.

"Damn it's the eyes" I said. He laughed and kissed me.

"Fine" I was facing him now. His hand was on my waist and he put a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"You're so beautiful" I smiled

"I love you. So much"

"I love you too." I told him.

He cupped my cheeks and kissed me. It soft, full of love, and passionate.

We both just looked into each other's eyes for a few minutes. His were so oceanic I loved them. I could stare into them all day.

After a few minutes we both fell asleep again.

*1 hour later*

I woke and an hour later and Hayes wasn't there anymore. I closed my eyes again an heard him come out of the bathroom. He knelt down beside me and grabbed my hand.

"Babe. Wake up." He shook me gently.

I opened my eyes and sat up. I rubbed my eyes.

"Babe. I got surprise for you. And just the two of us." He smiled.

"Wear anything you want. Were gonna have some fun." He continued. He looked pretty good today. Khakis, button up shirt, and of course, Vans.

"Alright. I'll get dressed" I said standing up.

"Hold it" he half yelled half whispered.

I turned and walked up to him.

I kissed him.

His hands went to my waist and mine went to his neck.

I released and ran to the bathroom.

"You're such a tease!" He yelled.

"Love you" I yelled back.

I got in the shower and got out within 10 minutes. I dried my hair and straightened it.

I put on my yellow tank top with dark blue jean shorts and I put on a ring my mom gave me a whole ago for Christmas. I was into rings a while back. I did my usual makeup but with a small touch of eyeliner.

I came out of the bathroom and Hayes whistled at me.

I turned and laughed. He was eyeing me up and down.

"Eyes up dude." I pointed at him.

He out his arms up in surrender and handed me a bandana. It said Taylor on it.

I looked at him confused.

"Put it on. It's a surprise" he smirked.

"I don't trust this. I'll out it on when we get downstairs." We laughed.