Ch 30

*Brianna pov*

"They what?! Why would they do that aren't they supposed to start soon?"

"This week yeah." He said looking down.

"Well who did they replace you with?" I asked.

"Alex Parker"

My eyes widened. Alex isn't the nicest person, he's actually the opposite.

"Alex...Parker?" I asked kind of scared.

"Yeah." Noah asked.

We both had a scared expression.

"He's Savannah's older brother." I turned to Hayes.

"Savannah? The understudy?" Hayes asked.

I nodded.

"Okay Brianna I know you a little too well. You're not going to the set!" Noah said sternly.

I looked at him in disbelief. I was gonna help him with this.

"Why?" I asked.

"Look. What happened with you and Alex wasn't good. I know you didn't do anything but I don't trust him. The director called me to meet him and I saw him at the set. And you know what he asked me?" Noah explained.

Me and Hayes looked at him saying continue.

"He said 'So how's that sexy sister of yours?' Brianna I know you would want to help but you're not going. Your happy with Hayes and Alex will just try to ruin everything. Promise me you won't go." Noah finished.

Hayes looked pissed.

"Does he know she has a boyfriend who could beat the shit out of him?"

I was shocked he said those words but happy at the same time.

"I told him about you. Yeah he hates you. And then he said and I quote, 'She'll come to her senses'"

Hayes looked like he wanted to punch something, or someone.

"If he honestly thinks that's gonna happen then he better live near a hospital" Hayes said.

"Oh believe me, I'll help you. He's a dick too and he just wants Brianna for her looks." Noah added.

Hayes laughed. "Her looks are a bonus."

I smiled. He did too.

"Let's just forget about this guys. I don't wanna start anything." Noah turned and walked into the kitchen with his head down.

"God I want to but I don't wanna start anything either." I buried my face in my hands.

"What happened between you two?" Hayes asked.

"He kissed me when we met. Savannah didn't know about any of it though. But things got a little too heated. I wasn't kissing back but Brayden came in. He noticed and kinda beat him up. And then his act came in and he comforted me."

"Word got out. People gave me hate for a while. I took a break from concerts and meet and greets for 2 months. Then everything was back to normal. I still get hate but, I try to ignore it." I continued.

Hayes put his arm around me and rubbed my arm. My head in his neck. His was on top of mine.

I sighed.

"I just need to clear my head" I stood up. I knew exactly where I was gonna go.

"Want me to come with you?" Hayes asked. He gave me the please look and I said,