Ch 5

*Brianna pov*

I woke up with Hayes' arms wrapped around me. Last night I told him about my brother who died in a car accident 2 years ago. He was only 16 years old why did he have to die? I was 12 at the time and me and Noah, my other brother, were devastated. I cried for weeks and Noah barely talked to anyone but me. We were really close at that time. Sure, he can be a pain in my ass but he's the only brother I have now and I really do love him.

God I miss him so much. I hope we see each other soon. He's actually visiting our uncle in Texas right now from what I heard. Maybe me and Shawn can see him when he gets back together. That'd be a great surprise.

I slowly got out of Hayes' grasp and went to the bathroom. When I looked in the mirror I looked like a zombie. My makeup was all over the place from yesterday when I told Hayes. I wiped up all my makeup and washed my face. I felt better after that and decided to get in the shower. When I went back to the room Hayes was still sleeping. I quickly and quietly grabbed some clothes and got in the shower.

After I finished I blow dried my hair and decided to curl it. It felt like that kind of day lol. I finished curling my hair after about 20 minutes and when I came out of the bathroom Hayes was still sleeping on my bed. I quietly walked over to him and bent down to kiss his lips. That'll wake him up. I immediately felt him kiss back and to my surprise he flipped me over on the bed and he was on top of me.

"Hey beautiful" he smiled, still on top of me.

"Hey cutie" I smiled back.

"You okay from last night babe?" He asked getting off of me.

I sighed. "Yeah. It's just that the flashbacks came back but I'm good."

"Good. Now, what does my princess want for lunch? Since it's 11:30 on the afternoon." He laughed

I laughed too and said, "Wanna go to In N Out?"

"Sure sounds good let me change then we'll go." He said kissing me on the cheek.

"Okay. I actually wanna say hi to Noah real quick so take your time." I said smiling. He nodded and walked into the bathroom. I heard the shower go on so I guess I had more time to talk to Noah.

I FaceTimed him and he picked up almost instantly.

"Brianna!!! What's up? I haven't seen you in forever!" He said

"Hey bro. Nothin much. Just hanging out at the new house. How've you been?"

"I've been good. And yeah I heard about your new manager. What happened with Peter Williams? And by the way I saw a video on YouTube of you throwing a tantrum and acting weird. What's that about?"

"That's good. Me too and yeah. My new managers name is Chad. He's cool and the guys in my new management company are awesome! And that's a long story but to make it short, Peter was being stupid and didn't respect me and I found Chad's management company and he said I could get in if I got out of my recording contract. So I put my acting skills to the test and he dropped me, so when I got on the plane I came to l.a instead of San Diego to be in 26MGMT."

"Oh okay. Nice acting by the way haha. I knew something was up when I saw that video. That's not you, I know you too well being your twin brother and all" he laughed.

"Yeah that was all just an act don't worry. Your right that isn't me, if it was nobody would even want to be near me"

"That's probably true haha. Yeah I know you'd never really do that. And everyone you meet loves you." He smiled. He's honestly the sweetest little brother ever. I couldn't ask for anyone else to be my twin brother.