Ch 21

Hey guys so again no ideas for this story😭 so gonna skip to day before Brianna's birthday. Thanks guys!

*Day before Brianna's birthday*

*Brianna pov*

Yesterday I got a surprise call from Austin Mahone. He's a cool dude I met him a while ago. He asked if me and Hayes wanted to go to Sky Zone with him as a birthday present.

We accepted and were waiting for him now. The boys wanted to meet him so I told him to put on glasses and a hoodie so he could come to the door. He did as told and knocked.

I answered the door and greeted him with a hug.

"So guys this is Austin and Austin this is my brother Noah, Cameron, Nash, Carter, Matthew, Taylor, Jack J, Jack G, Aaron, my cousin Shawn, and Jacob." I just met Jacob today but he's really cool!

"And last but not least, this is Hayes. My boyfriend." I smiled

Just letting you know, me and Hayes are great! He's the sweetest boyfriend ever. We've really only had one fight and it was an I love you more fight.

I ended up winning that.

"So your the boyfriend. I've heard a lot about you." I gave Austin the death glare and the guys started talking.

"So where you guys going your dressed in workout clothes." Jacob laughed.

Hayes was wearing basketball shorts and a Davidson Day t-shirt. I was wearing an old softball shirt that said "Legends" and softball shorts so just black workout shorts.

"Austin's taking us to Sky Zone for an early birthday present." I smiled

"And I rented out the whole place so we wouldn't get mobbed. And Brianna if it's okay with you would you like these guys to come? Have a party?" Austin asked.

I looked over and Hayes and he smiled and nodded.

"Sure sounds great. You guys wanna do it?" I asked

"Yeah" they said in unison.

"Then let's go"

*Hayes pov*

When Austin suggested bringing the guys to sky zone with us I was actually okay with it.

Her and the guys get along really well and ever since her parents died I want her to have people who love her and make her happy in life. And seeing her with the guys puts a smile on both of our faces.

Usually I would just let her bring the guys so no one would get upset and fight with me, but with her situation I just want her to be happy. The guys are a big help on putting that beautiful smile on her face.

*Austin pov*

Seeing Brianna again was cool. I heard about her parents and texted her the day after. I wanted to do something special for her since her birthdays coming up.

I suggested Sky Zone and she said yes. She asked if she could bring her boyfriend Hayes with her. I told her she could and we made the plans.

The guys were getting ready and I brought the limo so we could ride in style. Special for Brianna.

She says Hayes treats her right, and that's perfect for her. She would text me from time to time and whenever she needed a laugh from being upset she did that stuff she called me and Alex.

Hayes is a cool guy I recognize him from vine, and some of the guys too. They're all cool guys and I can't wait for Brianna to have fun with everyone. She deserves it.