Ch 29

*Brianna pov*

I woke up with a sharp pain on my stomach. Shit.

On the first couple days and the last couple days of this time I get major cramps.

I winced quietly in pain. But Hayes woke up anyway.

He turned to me, eyes half way open. His eyes opened fully and showed concern when he saw me.

He pulled me closer, arm around me.

I was still wincing in pain.

"Shh. It's okay, just relax. I'm here" His hand traveled up his sweatshirt. He rubbed my stomach, just like last time.

I started to calm down but I still winced in pain a little bit. Once in a while Hayes would whisper things in my ear.

He started humming to me. He doesn't sing but if he's humming for me than I won't complain.

"You okay baby?" He whispered.

I shook my head no and winced again. I buried my face in his chest and he hugged me. He drew circles on my back, once in a while saying, "Shh...you're okay. I'm right here."

He kissed my forehead and said, "Try to go back to sleep. I love you"

I wanted to respond but I couldn't, I was already falling asleep again, with Hayes rubbing my stomach.

*1 hour later*

I woke up and Hayes wasn't there. I sighed and tried to get up. It was no use. I laid back down, but then the door opened. My eyes were closed though.

"Brought you somethin." I opened my eyes a little bit and saw him smiling, holding a Starbucks.

I smiled and he handed me the cup.

"Thanks" I kissed his cheek.

"No problem. You feeling better?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I guess. Thanks for that though" I smiled.

"Anytime" he smiled.

We sat there for a second in silence.

"Wanna watch Netflix and just relax all day?" He asked.

I nodded and he went to change. He came back out in sweats and cuddled next to me. We decided to watch Twisted. I've never seen it so I suggested it.

We were in the middle of watching I don't even know which episode when we got a knock on the door. Noah walked in.

He threw something at me. I caught it and saw what it was. Bubblegum cigarettes.

"Thanks bro"

"You're welcome" he kissed my forehead and left. Then me and Hayes went back to Twisted.

After a few minutes I decided to eat one the the gums. I took one out and bit it. I chewed for a few seconds and Hayes was staring at me chew.

"What?" I laughed with the rest of the cigarette hanging out of my mouth.

"Those things are weird. If I didn't know I'd think you were smoking" he laughed.

"Haha no. It does nothing but damage your lungs. This is just gum and powder" I laughed.

"Can I try one?" He asked.

I grabbed the box and he took one out. He studied it, but then he bit into it. He started chewing.

"Blow on it" he did. It released the powder that imitated smoke.

"These are cool." He smiled.