Ch 8

*Brianna pov*

I woke up in my bedroom. Hayes was next to me still sleeping. I think he carried me up here since I fell asleep downstairs. I got out of bed quietly and grabbed some clothes, then I got in the shower.

When I was done I found both Noah and Hayes awake and changed. Hayes smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek. It was about 11:30 in the afternoon, we all like to sleep late. We decided to go to lunch since Noah was leaving later today.

My mom found a small house in L.A close to our house. She didn't want me to pay for a big one so she bought one that was just a two story house. She sent me and Noah pictures and I saw them after the shower. It was a nice house too. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a small workout room in the master bedroom, and a decent sized pool.

Noah loved it and already picked his room. Since I wouldn't be staying with them I didn't have to pick one. After we saw the pictures me, Hayes, and Noah headed out to lunch at McDonald's.

When we were done we walked back to the house to find an unfamiliar car in the driveway. I figured it was my moms car and me and Noah ran inside. But when we got in we weren't expecting this person to be here.

Peter Williams. My old manager.

"Peter?"

"Ah Ms. Pearson, just the girl I wanted to see." He said smiling. I was still holding Hayes' hand and he had a confused expression on his face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"Brianna I-" I cut him off.

"It's Ms. Pearson to you. Now what do you want?" I said rudely. I gave Hayes a reassuring look and I can tell Noah knew what was going on because he didn't seem surprised.

"Okay, Ms Pearson. I came here because I have made a mistake letting you go. I figured out you came to a new management company and realized that you don't belong in a place like this or with these people." He explained looking a Hayes. That got me pissed.

"So-" he finished. "I'm giving you a second chance to become what you were before. You could be rich all over again. And I can promise you, you will receive much more money then expected." He said. There's no way in hell I'm going back to that life. But I wasn't gonna tell him that. I decided to play a little joke on him.

"You know what? That gets me thinking. How much money?" I asked

"Brianna what are you doing?" Hayes asked. I ignored him to make my manager think I was actually going.

"Twice as much as you made before." My manager answered.

"So wheres the contract?" I asked smiling. He really doesn't know what's coming his way.

"I left it in the car. I'll go get it, you can pack up your stuff while I'm at it. Glad you came to your senses." He said while walking out the door.

It was hard to keep the face I was making. I was acting happy I was getting out of here, but really, I'm staying. He went outside to get the contract and Hayes, Chad, Cameron, Carter, and Nash were looking at me like, "What are you doing?"

When Peter was out the door I mumbled,"Son of a bitch!" Hayes heard and said,"What? And wait why are you leaving? You can't leave!"

"Don't worry, I'm not. I'm staying here, but I need your guys' help. Are you in?"

They all smiled and nodded.

"Okay, since I acted like a brat while I was with him I need to do it again. I'm sorry but that's how it has to go. I don't want to but it helps a lot more. So, when he gets back in here I'm gonna sit down at the table like I'm gonna sign the contract. I'm gonna throw a tantrum about...I don't know the pen he gave me or something. He'll go outside to get a new one and I'll rip up the contract put it back in the envelope and act like it's signed. Hayes can you bring my empty suitcase down to make it look real?" I asked and he went up to get it.