Ch 28 part 1

*Brianna pov*

I woke up and the first thing I saw was the ring. Yesterday was the best day ever!

I smiled staring at it and then Hayes came out of the bathroom. Dressed in khakis, and a black T-shirt. He noticed me looking at the ring and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hey beautiful" he smiled.

"Hey." I pecked him on the lips.

"What times the interview today?" He asked.

"Since it's gonna be live, 4 o'clock but she said she wants us there at 2. What time is it?"

He checked his phone.

"11 o'clock" he said and then went on something else. He smiled at I think I text and started typing.

"What's up smiley?" I giggled.

"Huh? Oh haha. My brother Will's coming to town tomorrow. He says he wants to talk to you and me too about something."

"Okay. Have I met Will? If I did I forgot. And I'm gonna go get dressed. Me and Noah planned something good" I smirked.

"Um I don't know haha. And okay but..." He stuck out his lips.

I rolled my eyes and kissed him. I bit his bottom lip and ran I to the bathroom.

"Tease!" He yelled.

"Love you babe!" I laughed.

I started brushing my teeth and he came in the bathroom.

"Dude?!" I laughed with my toothbrush still in my mouth.

"What I gotta brush my teeth too!" He said grabbing his toothbrush.

I laughed and put on some music.

So tell me what I need to know.

And show me where I need to go.

I sang.

Hayes looked at me weird.

"What am I bad now or something?" I asked him toothbrush still in my mouth.

"No no it's just...how do you know that song?"

"I know the band. All The Above. I know Drew and his girlfriend. Why?"

"Drew and the guys are good friends of mine." Hayes said.

I looked at him confused and he opened his phone.

He showed me a picture of him and Drew a few months ago.

"What the hell I even liked that picture!" I shouted.

"Oh so you saw all this before you started dating me" he smirked. I laughed and finished brushing.

"Okay get out." I pointed to the door.

"Why?" He asked.

"Cause I'm gonna take a shower." I assured him.

"Good idea" he took his shirt off. Woah.

"Nice try Grier." I laughed.

"But you like what you see" he smirked.

I bit my bottom lip.

"Come on babe that just makes me wanna kiss you even more damn!" He came closer to me. But not too close.

I smiled and pulled on his belt, making him come closer. I kissed him. He smiled in the kiss, so did I.