Ch 43

*Noah pov*

Yesterday when I met with Jake, we did a little of the music video. All that was left was the ending.

I'm gonna sit in a bed room. Write a letter and walk in the bathroom. Then that's it.

I met with Jake. He said we could use his house. He and his girlfriend moved a few months ago. Everyone lives in L.A now.

We filmed the last part and the director edited it. It came out great.

I got home with the edited video on my laptop.

"Brianna. Hayes can you come here real quick!?"

Here goes nothin.

*Brianna pov*

"No Hayes stop it!"

I was dying of laughter. He was on top of me tickling me on my sides.

"Are you gonna kiss me now?" He asked.

I laughed.

"Nope." I smiled.

"Then I guess I'll continue." And he did.

Okay, I'm done.

"Okay you asked for it."

I took him by the arms and flipped him over. Now I was on top of him.

"Woah. When did you get so strong?" He asked.

"Same time I was fed up with the tickling." I laughed.

"That's hot babe." He smirked.

I smiled and kissed him. My hand were holding his arms so he couldn't move.

After a minute I let go of his arms and he put his hands on my waist. He hugged me so I wouldn't move. Like I would want to anyway.

His hands traveled down. He squeezed my butt. I jumped. And I was wearing leggings so you could see where that's headed.

He giggled and kissed me again. He licked my bottom lip, I denied him.

He tried 2 more times, denied. I smiled into the kiss. But he groaned in frustration.

Then he flipped me over so I was under him now.

I tugged on his hair, he moaned. His hands went to my waist. He licked my bottom lip again. I finally granted.

Our tongues fought for dominance. I would've won, but he was better. His tongue explored my mouth.

He moved down to my neck, then my collar bone, then back up to my neck. He left a trail of wet kisses, I moaned.

He smiled and continued on my neck. I laid my head back and closed my eyes. He came back up to my lips. We continued for another minute, but then we heard Noah's voice.

"Brianna. Hayes can you come here real quick!?" He yelled.

"Ugh." I cried.

"Don't worry. We'll continue later." Hayes whispered. He smirked.

I pecked him on the lips and got up. He grabbed my waist and pulled me back. He stood up.

"On my back princess."

I smiled and got on. He ran downstairs. We were both laughing. I thought I heard something behind us, oh well.

He made it to where Noah was and Hayes threw me on the couch. We were laughing and so was Noah.

Eventually we stopped.

"So what's up number 2?" I asked getting serious.

He sighed and opened a laptop. Immediately we saw Noah. At a school. Getting tormented.